Rock The Sub @ Substation - 9th June 2007

No age limit. Though alcohol drinks will not be served to those under 18. Moshing any age can.

hmmm, we wud have loved to play this gig if given the chance - sure bring back memories of our old gigs at the sub / guiness theartre.

may be next time :?: not :lol:

Crap... lost my camera during plainsunset's set.

:x :x :x

To think I took so many shots until that point.. I actually don't mind losing the cam, I'm more heartbroken about my shots and the 1GB 50x SD card I had inside.

Other than that, pretty excellent day at Substation yesterday.

hey thomas! sorry to hear about the loss of your camera. its a hint from above, time to get a dSLR!!!

Photographs

Alrighty.

Thanks to Terence of The Platform Label for the invite.

Special mention to Mr 'Polaroid' Hardy for letting me use his camera by chance. Wasn't planning on shooting but with an ambience so inviting, it's only befitting to present the memories captured by the lens.

My apologies to the bands whom I didn't manage to shoot due to limited resources; especially the groovy lads from Syawla Evol.

Okay, here are some of it,

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

More over here:
http://myspace.com/egopop

James, inform me once you created the Soft album, I'll gladly post it up.

Regards,
Azly Jacaz

hi grafikpunk

got the album set up. remember to watermark (your email) your photos before uploading them to the Gallery.

thanks.

Alrighty, photos added.
I'm too lazy to watermark the pictures hehe. Besides I'm okay with anyone using it for personal use, just not for commercial purposes.

Thanks!

Perplexed: We didn't find any cameras. Sorry for your loss. Any one who found it please do return it to him. He has some really marvelous pictures. And only taken with that mini camera of his. Plex: Do put up your camera model and all so whoever found it will know it's yours.

Latest posts

Back