Rock The Sub @ Substation - 9th June 2007

This gig so reminds me of last year's BROADCAST.. almost an entire of bands = :D:D:D

Look out for Moods... Damn good band to chill to IMO.

eh guys, sorry. The program sheet is wrong. It should be Super Illegals first then followed by The Fire Fight. I can't find the right image. Once I find it I'll change it.

Syawla Evol spelled wrong..yet again..hauuauhah.

The other time an emcee pronounced them almost as "sialah evol"..OMG..

Just a note, tickets are running out fast. We're reprinting more but do get them while you have a chance. Tickets available at The Substation Box Office. Also since you're there, do check out the Streetworks exhibition in the Gallery, featuring street art. It's really pretty good. I love the projections.

We are giving out 2 pairs of free tickets for the concert, courtesy of the Substation and bro ZoRT bro.

Write to us at enquiries AT agingyouth DOT com.

We'd require your full name and IC number. We'll notify the winners by Thursday. Thanks!

yes of course. Tickets will be sold at the door. Each ticket bought will entitle you to
a) a free drink
b) entry to Gibson testing booth to try Gibson latest products
c) a chance to win a Epiphone Guitar
d) a rocking good time with the bands

Moshing is strongly encourage. Those who do not will be yanked out. LOL!

Drinks are going cheap also. 2 for $10.

A small memorial service for 2 great drummers, Wayne Thunder of The Suns/Boredphucks and Kevin Corey Nonis of Heritage, will be held at Timbre at 615pm before Rock The Sub at the Timbre Stage kicks off. Anyone who wants to come up and say a few words are welcomed to.

Latest posts

Back