Rock the Sub Returns!

It happens in a few hours...

We will be selling Allura's debut EP 'Wake Up And Smell The Seaweed' at the show! Bring cash! Buy!

*Roooaaawwrrrrhhhh* - *makes tiger claw sign.*

Last night was AWESOME,though my camera died while Groovy People was soundchecking and I can't stay till late due to curfew which means I missed out Lunarin,Zero Sequence and WGB which I looked forward to.
Armchair's Ryan really has good showmanship,he actually got off the stage and did his solo.
Allura was great as well,liked the way people started banging their heads or grooving to Ladeda.Thanks Inch and Mark John for the autograph!
Fishtank sounded very Ska even though I see very few Ska kids skanking.
Kevin Mathews and the groovy people were really very Singapore-rock & roll,especially their song,I Love Singapore,All I Want Is My Chewing Gum and High Cost of Living.
Nice to meet the fellow photographers,Ivan,Thomas and Firdaus.You guys were great,hoping to see your photos soon.
In the meantime wait for my photos too :)For all I can say I rate this gig 8.5/10:cool:

Where can I buy the EP? Been wanting to get a listen to it for a while, but couldn't make it to the gig xD

We just got the 1st small run of the EP the day before Rock The Sub. We will try to move into the stores within this coming week.

You can join our mailing list at enquiries AT agingyouth DOT com to be updated about it!

We sold out yesterday!

*Happiness...*

whoohoo!
I got the last copy ytd!
But dunno if it was a ploy from bro willy bro to tell me that it was the last copy. :p

Latest posts

Back