Pedalboard Pictures!

well after a long while of admiring boards. let me post mine. its more of a pedal floor, while i wait for the never arriving misse cases :lol:

<href>
2633177450082043057S600x600Q85.jpg

oh yes the mrmisee pedalcase i've been waiting since november! what the hell! same for crunchbox! never arrive!

!!

Maybe so many for back up? Just in case battery flat or cat suddenly bite or bird shit fall into the small opening and screw up the electronics or the pedal suddenly explode or the aircon suddenly spoil and the pedal freezes up or something like that. Must always think forward mah.

haha yea...
pedal itis cool stuff, but do u experience severe tone suck?
and nothing wrong with having more than one pedal that covers similiar stuff cuz maybe pedal itis gigs a lot so he doesnt want to tweak halfway through a gig

MARK! blardie hell! u had to include the damned vox huh! :x

well..its down to crying myself to sleep again tonight.or maebe i shud juz be emo and slit me wrist. :lol:

hey radius vector, na i dont use them together. thats just a set up to get all in the pic, normally use 3-4 gain pedals all for different purposes. but still trying to settle down with the sound. n im kinda addicted to gain pedals. its a disease i tell u. i dont even use all those modulations together either bro

deathism, HA HA HA HA you're turning green.

fibredrive, im my opinion its a really good chorus, i'm the kinda person that likes control over my effects, it does well. the downside is that is has a hiss problem, not too unberable, but it might be slightly intolerable if youre used to peace and quiet.

ok this is not a pedalboard pic, cos i dont use a pedalboard yet. aside from my boss volume pedal, and crybaby wah, and boss flanger, this is my functional rig pic for live and home wankage.

rigpic001.jpg

Back