Order of linkage of pedals effect

Combining Delay and reverb?

Sounds like an Ibanez DE7 ... which I have. Outstanding pedal for the price... the Echo mode is very natural/analog and warm sounding.

Whats bad? It doesn't trail off when turned off. And it can get muddy if you don't tailor the sound to fit the venue.

hmmm im torn between echopark and digidelay. ive also heard of alot of problems with the echopark. you sure the new ones been fixed? now all i need to find out is if the digidelay fades out....

theblueark said:
Let me know what you want maybe I build also. I'm thinking of building a few, since I'm going to buy the parts anyway, might as well buy more.
Options:
1) Effects loop. This effectively makes the A/B box also a true bypass box
2) LEDs. 1 or 2 to show which channel selected.
3) Tuner mute. I can include a tuner mute out and footswitch.

I got a lot to learn from you!

8fingermadness said:
hmmm im torn between echopark and digidelay. ive also heard of alot of problems with the echopark. you sure the new ones been fixed? now all i need to find out is if the digidelay fades out....

i haven't found any problems at all with mine after 3 months of extensive use..i guess maybe the buzzing/humming with a boss adaptor might be an issue but i use voodoo lab pedal power and that's silent, i only get a bit of hiss with od/dist on.

For my case,i have a bad horsie wah,boss sd1,boss ds1,boss ch1,boss cs3,boss ge7,boss dd3 and line 6 uber metal.So any bro can tell me wat order that i can arrange for my pedals? :?

Back