OM: Cheez - Final Battle

Wah!!!
finally got chance to hear this piece after reading the posts on this OM piece...Thanks Cheez.Really as great as I expected. Not regret on keep beging you to re-post this piece.
:wink:

This is my favorite type of music (ie. OST music).
Personally like those unison of string & woodwind/brass...very smooth.

I think...other than those "light" piece to be written, this will be the main direction of music that I going to write. (but need a lot of effort on arranging it & sequence it...).

For the east of orchestration, I must try to be more familiar with the orchestra instrument liao...

Eh...
this is a piece that you written 3~4 years ago,
can't imagine how good you are now.
anywhere to find your other piece?

Thanks people. Nowadays, very little time to write new pieces. Some pieces have copyright restrictions and so cannot post openly. Others were posted in the series of posts called "sequencing tips and tricks". But I think the links were also outdated.

For newer pieces, they have to wait. A lot of ideas and music in my head even right now, including one piano solo piece. No time to realise them yet.

Cheez said:
Some pieces have copyright restrictions and so cannot post openly.

so... it happen to record into album?

Cheez said:
Others were posted in the series of posts called "sequencing tips and tricks". But I think the links were also outdated.

Eh... don't mind re-post? I know some of us who miss it will be interested to listen it. especially it is a aid for "sequencing tips and tricks" :roll:

Cheez said:
For newer pieces, they have to wait. A lot of ideas and music in my head even right now, including one piano solo piece. No time to realise them yet.

Cheez writing piano piece?
hm... can't wait to listen...
any chance to hear it here?

Yes, was recorded into an album, but not mine since I was the arranger not the composer.

As for re-post, I'll try when I get the time. Thanks again for your interest.

I've written a number of piano pieces. But this new un-heard one is different in that it has a more tonal and chordal variances. I'm sorry, but I don't think it will be out in SOFT in the near future, unless time allows...

Well, here's one unfinished piece I did also about 4 years ago. I didn't quite like it and don't have the time to fine-tune it. It was meant to be a bigger project - but no time to complete. One of those quick sketches I left somewhere in my archives. Not worth to start a new thread on.

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1115OXADT6TIF22GIEEH27UNXD

Cheez said:
Yes, was recorded into an album, but not mine since I was the arranger not the composer.

which album?

Cheez said:
Well, here's one unfinished piece I did also about 4 years ago. I didn't quite like it and don't have the time to fine-tune it. It was meant to be a bigger project - but no time to complete. One of those quick sketches I left somewhere in my archives.

listen....
hm...
the feeling is....
an intro of a fairyland movie.
:smt059
I personally like this type of music. It create the feeling of the scene, but still have nice melody line. Unlike some of the OST, which their main focus is create the feeling of scene and act as background music, but it lack of nice melody line...

Can't remember which album since I only did the music and was totally uninvolved in the recording process. I didn't even get a CD! It was a musical. I did about 6 pieces and another guy who arranged music for TCS (SBC at that time) did 2.

Back