New Ibanez Catalouge 2006 UPDATE!

ShredCow

what crap inlay....u mean the word SEVEN on the fretboard...
I mean its different from other inlay man....

if you appreciate the inlay, then by all means sing your praise.

it's a little peculiar & to me it's unnecessary as it adds ZILCH to tone. however, it's good to see the guitar per se. this catalogue may/ may not be relevant to us.

Very boring and disappointed except for Mike Thompson signature. Not even RGT6EX and 7EX release to outside of Japan. No JEM 20 anni or reissue.

Yawn !

any idea when those guitar are available in sweelee?

edited:

post before the pix load finish. dissapointing, i guess i juz keep my money in bank till next year namm. Was hoping for more js finish(anyway did the pickup change? cant see), was hoping more finish for rg2550, and probably 1550 back in market(dam juz when i got enough money 1550 is gone).

and btw dun kill me if i say this (i love ndm guitar, the duct tape one i even got it, a very nice string through guitar for me, im glad i got mine :D )

i agree with everyone's opinion thusfar- offerings this year are mostly the previous models, just a little variation. so the punters who tipped me off were reliable after all- more of the same... :smt069

jeremyrozario said:
no rg1550!!! i want an ibanez with a maple fretboard and edge

if there are any RG450 left in the market, it'll be a good substitute for the 1550- same specs but IMO a more resonant body: mahogany.

subversion said:
if there are any RG450 left in the market, it'll be a good substitute for the 1550- same specs but IMO a more resonant body: mahogany.

but less the wizard neck, the 450 comes with a wizard ii

Wow, I think the new SZ models have way more classier inlays than the previous SZ520 ones, and the SAS models have nice finishes too

mero said:
Wow, I think the new SZ models have way more classier inlays than the previous SZ520 ones

On a closer look, I kinda agree... It looks like lightning albeit gentler...

True, but I don't know about the new Mick signature model's playability and such.
Come to think of it, it caters to collectors more than serious players. It would seem kinda odd to be using a Slipknot oriented guitar when you are performing it your band.

True, but I don't know about the new Mick signature model's playability and such.
Come to think of it, it caters to collectors more than serious players. It would seem kinda odd to be using a Slipknot oriented guitar when you are performing it your band.

Phil said:

so true.

unless, of course, you're playing in a slipknot cover band :lol:

Latest posts

Back