Where to eat?

• Far East Plaza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffeeshop by FourTones

• Elsewhere (state in thread)

• Total voters
well u dont need to understand malay to join a group of muslims to break fast. Hello this is not a malay gathering itz a MUSLIM gathering & any1 is welcome to join if u wish to drop by :lol: There r chinese muslims dont forget. I often invite my chinese/cauc/thai/korean/jap/latin/negroid/mongolian comrades too :mrgreen:

majority of Muslims in S'pore are Malay, am I not right? and when Malays congregate they will naturally converse in their mother tongue, just like all races are wont to do. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
but this translation from virtual reality to the flesh-world presents interesting dynamics, because forummers are used to communicating in English.
Ok sorry for hijacking!

spink_grrl101 said:
lol..ermm..russell peters is the comedian rite? lol..correct me if i m wrong ah..

U got it right!! "Somebody's going to get hurt real bad!!... Somebody!"

Vaiyen said:
majority of Muslims in S'pore are Malay, am I not right? and when Malays congregate they will naturally converse in their mother tongue, just like all races are wont to do. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
but this translation from virtual reality to the flesh-world presents interesting dynamics, because forummers are used to communicating in English.
Ok sorry for hijacking!
U might b there bro. Haha. Bt the majority of muslims in sg being Malay also includes Indians, Arabs & other mixes that r classified as Malay officially. Bt what i was refering to was this particular soft gathering lah. May nt b all malay what. Coz im mixed :wink: Me n my other malay-speaking friends, we talk english often, though thtz rare among others. Well no big deal. Just so some may nt feel left out. Ok letz go clubbing.

hahaha..my mum is chindian(dad a pure indian n mum a pure chinese..they convert to islam) n my dad is pure indon blood from jakarta..haha..so does that mean i m a malay? i wonder..lol..

spink_grrl101 said:
hahaha..my mum is chindian(dad a pure indian n mum a pure chinese..they convert to islam) n my dad is pure indon blood from jakarta..haha..so does that mean i m a malay? i wonder..lol..

haha in terms of colour...yes u are malay...probably...jk!

haha...coz my mum pure chi n dad pure indo oso...smth lyk urs...

chi + indo = malay in singapore... :lol:

OK i'LL ASK AGAIN... perjumpaan serta bukan puasa ni dengan budak2 softies bilang akan berlansung dan dimana?

fgl 8)

Back