Where to eat?

• Far East Plaza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffeeshop by FourTones

• Elsewhere (state in thread)

• Total voters
Lol. Okay from the list, I know lilrampage(im not pepperoni -_-), blackmoo, shred5, sofyan(considered la), ifran(maybe.LOL), spink_grrl.

eh suddenly i feel so shy also. like urm, haha. =\

SOFYAN KNOWS YOU! so does ifran! (i think)

eh shucks im really feeling weird about this. haha. hoohohho. *smacks sofyan's head*

I'll bring some sticks.. why? Cause I'ma turn you to SATAY!!! :smt066 and we'll have YOU for buka 8)

Can you dig it.. SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! (booker-t cameo)
booker1.jpg

i still know you anyway :D dont worry pepper the only person i really know is anu so i would feel more out of place..
anu:really quit ah? dont come running to me when you some..

haha well u knowing i coz u saw-ing i slashing n i dont letting go of witnesses-ing. Hey..hey. I said...always been quitting. Not ALREADY QUIT. :lol: I do like occasional in-exhalations.

yupp..i guess its confirmed this sat..blackmoo state oredi..i mean it SHOULD be confirmed ah..wait i go there no one come.. :evil: watch out ah..lol..kidding..

wow...i went geylang serai with my malay friends just now when they break fast...i ate so many Ramlys that im gonna burst right now...yea..now... :x

MichaelAngelo said:
wow...i went geylang serai with my malay friends just now when they break fast...i ate so many Ramlys that im gonna burst right now...yea..now... :x

If you do, please make sure u record it!! We'd love to see it man. Can shock mr slapshock again! :D

Back