• Far East Plaza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffeeshop by FourTones

• Elsewhere (state in thread)

• Total voters
sabrina said:
hm for some reason that mix of italian and hawaiian makes me think of hawaiian pizza.

8O

im gonna regret reading this in the afternoon.

bah...its sahur...enjoy yum yum! :lol:

im a malingereuran. mom hindustani eurasian german dad malay hindustani benggali pakistani. Afghani? NO. Bt im part swedish, finnish, jamaican & part negroid in my opinion. N i like iced lemon tea. It says so in the book of Jeddah tht if u like iced lemon tea or any other liquid forms of food intake u were born to die.

I don't know if Blackmoo booked the place yet. If booked already, the newer people I don't know how ah. But I think he hasn't booked yet. Lol. I think. AHHHHH. I'm so bored. Sab, I NEVER EVER KNEW YOU'RE A MUSLIM. *dances around with sab* haha. =\

fgl is of Irish/Australian and Malay/Indonesian decent...seriously...and born Muslim...

salam all....

pepper- said:
I don't know if Blackmoo booked the place yet. If booked already, the newer people I don't know how ah. But I think he hasn't booked yet. Lol. I think. AHHHHH. I'm so bored. Sab, I NEVER EVER KNEW YOU'RE A MUSLIM. *dances around with sab* haha. =\

If cannot find seat, then we all seat on the floor.. like "makan nasi kat dulang". :D

joining for break-fast on 15th oct:

1)blackmoo
2)pepper
3)spink_grrl101
4)SOFYAN
5)Jr-V
6)sabrina (unconfirmed)
7)strats
8)antedeluvian
9)frummer
10) shred5
11) Ady
12) lilrampage
12) fgl
13)khaninawatsiba
14)dhalif (unconfirmed)

Did I miss anyone? Khaistereotype not coming? I'd love to meet that joker!
Did I miss anyone out?
I'm afraid the group might get too large and/or we can't find a place to eat.

being rojak rox... :lol:

nth is more fun than constantly confusing ur frens abt your race and religion :twisted:

about the racial mix thing, I'm a rojak too. So much so, I don't wanna list it all down. My family is a long line of interracials. I'm worse than rojak keling.

Back