Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffeeshop by FourTones

• Elsewhere (state in thread)

• Total voters
ok...well...who is taking charge?

skali no1 turn up ... nightmare...

anw...i wud oready be at fourtones b4 buka coz got lessons with pulse_ironica there...

so how?location?time?

joining for break-fast on 15th oct:

1)blackmoo
2)pepper
3)spink_grrl101
4)SOFYAN
5)Jr-V
6)anubitsch
7)strats
8)antedeluvian
9)frummer

add yourselves to the list if u're confirmed coming. eh, ask syed come along ah! haha.

u know what will b easier. state place n time, then any1 who wants to turn up may do so. if luck is nt w/ u n in the end ur the only 1 there, just enjoy the night.

dunno eh syed quite quiet in this forum ah...

scared to disturb him by phone...haha... :lol:

suggestion :

1) coffeeshops by 4tones

coz its easiest to get seats for a big grp of ppl....or other coffeeshops...i noe oni coffeeshops there aha

fareast plaza chicken rice store. lol. okok but tt place always crowded. unless u reserve ah. hah but the chicken rice and wanton stuffs nice. =\

ok urm... yeah the coffeeshop by fourtones then. some of us can meet at clarke quay if u want. haha. maybe meet around 5.40pm or so? lol.

one has to become a tourist to find fourtones' exact location :lol: "uhh..excuse me. where is this place called..uhhh..sorry its ok." and then the passer-by will b like this --> :smt104

I'm in favour of the Far East on top there. If we get there by 5.30, sure got plenty of room. As we chit chat, the hours will fly by, we can place our orders by 6.30. Will come ready, nice and hot.

Hey Count me IN~!! How Bout KEMBANGAN Mak's Place. Or like SIngapore Post? Haha I just love the place. Cool and CHilling.

Hey guyz Please count me in. Ish ish ish... Hamlet... Hamlet... why didn't you tell me about these special gathering? Luckily I check on Forum new topics. Guyz after makan why don't we go & smoke shisha at Arab St.? Hehe juz a suggestion.

So I guess the final decision: Far East Plaza 5.30pm?

Try to confirm whether you'll be able to come by this friday or so then. Haha. And then maybe we can decide who to contact and all by then. =\

im off to bed! night! =)

5:38am...reporting in... :lol:

erm...

5.30 i cant make it...hahaha...

arab street...lagi dunwan make it...

father works around that area.. :lol: !

Back