Liverpool vs singapore match.

i dont think its wrong...
i dont think its reli reli reli fun if a local clun were to play them. seriously.

i'll be frank, i've stop watcing local football ever since spore is out of the malaysia cup. i tried watching a local game but i just couldnt get the feel anymore. even when during big matches at kallang example spore vs thailand.
its not 60k crowd... its not even half of it.
the standard of local football is reli dropping. they are more to style,looks than soccer.

and they are not trained since young. very less experience. i rather spend the money to start a soccer school like last Milo etc. must start young mah

nah i dont think so... can totally see the diff of local standard now and last time.

i can clearly remember how fandi ahmad rallied with the lions and giving nottingham forest and spurs a hard time

BUT FOREST & ESP SPURS - KOYAK TEAMS ... and Fandi & other were legends then ....

poor sg team - kena buli kechik & no crowd support sumo - chalat ...wah glad I didnt go last nite man ... :(

Wow I didn't know Forest and Spurs came here to play against Fandi and the gang..when did they come eh?

early 80s .. forest won 2-1 i think

spurs drew 1-1 then lost on penalties

Sg also ever beat grasshoppers of Zurich

fandi

In 1983, Fandi did move to the Netherlands, where he played for FC Groningen from 1983 to 1985 in the Dutch football league (Eredivisie). Prior to his arrival, Groningen had qualified for European football for the first time, and Fandi helped them in a dramatic European debut season by scoring in a shock 2-0 second round, first-leg win over Italian giants Inter Milan.[1][2] During the 1983-84 season, Fandi scored 10 times in 29 games. While in his second season at the club, Fandi made 15 appearances, scoring 2 goals. Fandi made a big impact on the Groningen fans, in 1999 he was voted one of the best 25 players ever to play for FC Groningen, earning him a place in the club's Hall of Fame.[3] In 2003, he was named in the club's best eleven of the twentieth century.

i never know that

It's a shame and sad to see our people cheering on as our brothers being beaten up in our home yard. I think it makes a difference if the crowd were behind them. At least NOT that big margin.

It's a shame and sad to see our people cheering on as our brothers being beaten up in our home yard. I think it makes a difference if the crowd were behind them. At least NOT that big margin.

Agreed. At least they should not boo the local players. The Singapore players must have felt bad when almost all in the stadium were supporting the visiting team and booing them. Demoralising. I felt that the Lions will perform better if they were cheered. What a shame.

Last edited:
dsc00681.jpg

WTF? The emcee calling our National Stadium "Anfield"?

It's a friendly against a BPL top team.
Majority of those watching the game at NS aren't able to go to Anfield in their life-time so it is good to bring Anfield to them.

Sorry fgl, should call wenger and ask him to bring emirates to NS for those suffering goons.

Also I rather see the Lions lose to much tougher opponent rather than teams like Indonesia or Malaysia!!

As for manures, they did come to SG and trash our local boys and humiliate them even more by fielding their botak keeper as a striker.

dsc00681.jpg

WTF? The emcee calling our National Stadium "Anfield"?

yeah even the press writers were still talking about it today .... really a bit too much "carrying" if you ask me ...

so that means national day we all celebrate with a parade an "anfield" ?????:confused:

Latest posts

Back