Liverpool vs singapore match.

[QUOTE=doggieshaman

haha. yeah i noticed it (despite torres chest being there). Torres was gesturing something like a one.

it was a great match. me and girlpants were there and enjoyed it.

enjoyed when the whole stadium chanted MAN U SUCKS to 3 fools who wore manu jersey. and yes...they were to get topless.

enjoyed the You'll Never Walk Alone sing together... makes me feel like i was in Anfield!

and yes... Rafa waived at girlpants!

They were lucky they did not get stripped and made to run round the stadium naked. :D

haahahahaaa... i was looking ard for any fools ard my area but lucky dun have.
BUT
girlpants beside me wore a chelsea look alike jersey. she was nice to me so i give her face

enjoyed when the whole stadium chanted MAN U SUCKS to 3 fools who wore manu jersey. and yes...they were to get topless.

enjoyed the You'll Never Walk Alone sing together... makes me feel like i was in Anfield!

lol wearing man u jerseys seemed suicidal

[QUOTE=wyldeboon

Wonderful match,and those 3 idiots who wore man u jerseys should be forced to run around the stadium naked, lucky for them there were cops patrolling the stadium.

So when man u comes singapore, liverpool fans don't be as dumb as man u fans and go wearing liverpool jersey into their match, though i will salute the person for his bravery :p

hahaha singapore kena whacked by liverpool hard man! oh well, at least we know that we're still light years away from epl standard! singapore--> worldcup 2100 :D

make it 3010 la...

i swear tat they are freaking nervous during the match... can see sia...

but i do admit admit tat they have a few gd moves down the flanks but there are NO players in the box to receive the crosses. and th mids n defs gave away the ball to much

I saw 1 car with MU sign in the carpark right in the middle of the road near East Entrance. MU fans are really suck.
Singapore team might feel abit disappointed cuz the whole stadium is not cheering for them haha

hahaha yea. heard abt those man u ppl. lol girl pants was there ah! haha. cool man... Hope man u comes to singpore too. i wanan see the goal difference. lol

yeah...i nearly stripped her top of coz it looks like cheatsea jersey

woooooooooooooooooooooo wah no wadrobe malfunction ah?

last minute my fren called me ask to go - she had 2 free tkts - but I sianz to go lah -stay at home & did guitar modding ...

wud have loved to see our Farudin & Alam Shah hantam mascherano doe ... heard he went flying ... :D ... can slap Farudin behind ref's back sumo ....

Seriously, I just find it absurd and wrong that Liverpool had to play against the Singapore national team. Club vs country? C'mon.. its just unfortunate that I happen to support both sides and I certainly had mixed feelings.

Latest posts

Back