Liverpool FC Thread

Boonz : HAHAHA HO HO HO! You're so delusional that you've become a joke. LOL! Thks for all the endless laughter your pathetic-ness is bringing to me!

You're the sunshine of my life!

No need la people.

I'm going to ask the master. BENITEZ. The Spanish waiter at El Mama Chica's restaurant.

Don't need to call him.
That waiter will only transfer the call to his supervisor with a terrible slang that you can't understand what he's talking about! but somehow, you feel like you've just been under a hair dryer!!!

Wanna know why dime,lovehurts are so interested to be in a lfc thread? Coz thy probably are still sore about the departure of tevez,ronaldo and all they can do now is go to other's threads to critisize other ppl's team. Here's an idea for dime and lovehurts,print a pic of rooney and go jerk off to it :)

tHE TRUTH BE KNOWN ... ALL OF US WERE HAVING "CONTRUCTIVE" DISCUSSIONS - IT WAS BOONZ WHO FURST STARTED THE DISSING WITH HIS "MAN U SUCKS" COMMENTS ...

AND THAT, KIDDES, IS HOW FOOTBALL THREAD WORLD WAR 3 STARTED :mrgreen:

BOON!!!!!

YouDaManJesus.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAt5QnADRT4&feature=related

Still my favourite vid. Look at how Torres owned Vidic and Van der sar single handedly! about the comments ferpusson made, well, i guess he's still sore about the 4-1 thrashing at Old Trafford. Time to get over it old man.

FGL, i got no war against you or arsenal ah... :mrgreen:

relax bro - I got no war with anyone or any team here - we all just having a laff ...... :mrgreen:

tHE TRUTH BE KNOWN ... ALL OF US WERE HAVING "CONTRUCTIVE" DISCUSSIONS - IT WAS BOONZ WHO FURST STARTED THE DISSING WITH HIS "MAN U SUCKS" COMMENTS ...

AND THAT, KIDDES, IS HOW FOOTBALL THREAD WORLD WAR 3 STARTED :mrgreen:

u see people!!!!
tis proves tat fgl is a manure now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i didnt even mentioned arsenal... :)

Yeah man. I wanna get one thing clear.

Dissing & flaming & things like these are all part & parcel of being a passionate fan of a particular club.

This is all in the name & fun spirit of football la.

So chill, la, brudder.

Back