Liverpool FC Thread

tat shows wat kind of person u r dime... tsk tsk tsk...

dioswkg: i found out liao y fgl and dime now bestfrd... and these reasons oso suspects tat fgl is now a manure.

- arsenal got NO official threads
- arse fans in here are as timid as a mouse,so fgl no kaki
- look at the arse fanclub sign-up thread,fgl reli got no arse frd

so,to conclude things...
fgl is either a manure now or he tumpang happiness

and for dime... of course la... must understand,he is a bit like mr.red nose, like to play mind games way before the whistle is blown. 50% of wateva he said is rubbish, 30% history, 20% confused. :)

Whatever rubbish Fergie has said in the past has turn into EPL titles.What about your Spanish Waiter?

cannot bring in other arse fans cause their thinking is different from fgl :mrgreen:.
as for manures fans, what to do, they are the most hated club/fans in the world that's why got ABU.

Just wanna follow in the footsteps on my dear friend, BOONZ.

Just dropping in to say :

LIVERPOOL SUCKS!

I see no problem doing this since he had the audacity to do so on my MAN UTD thread.

So, shuddap.

manures fans must feel so happy when fgl decide to join them. finally 1 supporter from other club decide to be kaki with them.

dioswkg: i found out liao y fgl and dime now bestfrd... and these reasons oso suspects tat fgl is now a manure.

so,to conclude things...
fgl is either a manure now or he tumpang happiness

keep on trying dude .... :mrgreen:

manures fans must feel so happy when fgl decide to join them. finally 1 supporter from other club decide to be kaki with them.

And Pool fans feel sad cause they have to weep in misery looking at United have all of it.Well what to do.United is always on top looking down on Pool.

I rest my case.

Boonz, just shaddup.

Your attempts are truly damn pathetic.

But at least it matches the team you're shamelessly supporting.

Just look at this thread's first ever post.Its a copy of my idea to create the United thread.Always playing second to United.

Back