Liverpool FC Thread

Rafa on Aquilani......

"He can play a little bit higher than Javier Mascherano - maybe between him and Steven Gerrard.

"He has good passing - the final ball is good - and he also works. If he can settle down properly in England he can be a very good addition."

And here is what former L'pool player John Arne Riise (now in Roma) thought of Aquilani......

"I knew all about Totti, Daniele De Rossi and Philippe Mexes, of course, but Aquilani was the player who surprised me the most in my first months with what he could do.

"He's really good on the ball, with good passing and good movement. He works hard and is a good professional. He likes to have the ball at his feet but not because he likes to dribble, he just wants to keep the team moving. He never stands still, he is always on the run.

"He certainly runs more than Xabi and is probably more dangerous in terms of getting in the box and trying to score goals. When I came to Rome he was my neighbour and helped me out a lot. He is a good friend. Liverpool will be getting a very good player.''

If all these are true, Rafa just bought a clone of Xabi! So fingers crossed. :)

Hopefully,man. Lol, looks like Riise has been providing Rafa with some Roma secrets. After Aquilani, let's go for SILVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aquaman50.jpg

Still loyal to the club cause like many liverpool fans, he knows what loyalty means.

He almost went to Chelski cause he knows he cant win anything at Pool and he still wont win anything.He can finish his career empty handed.

He almost went to Chelski cause he knows he cant win anything at Pool and he still wont win anything.He can finish his career empty handed.
Almost that's the word but his loyalty to the club sees him true the dark days.
He MAYBE will end up with no bpl medal around his neck, but true legends will always stay with the club he loves thru thick and thin.

The same thing can't be said with most supporters :rolleyes:.

Almost that's the word but his loyalty to the club sees him true the dark days.
He MAYBE will end up with no bpl medal around his neck, but true legends will always stay with the club he loves thru thick and thin.

The same thing can't be said with most supporters :rolleyes:.

How do you compare that with Ryan Giggs?He'll run his boots all over Stevie Guilty with his 11 medals.

How do you compare that with Ryan Giggs?He'll run his boots all over Stevie Guilty with his 11 medals.

I may be a pool fans but I'm not blind like manures fans.
Giggs is a legend not only too manures fans but also too football fans.
He and scholes are 2 top players in this game.

They are both top notch players/people but sadly, the same thing can't be said to majority of their fans :rolleyes:.

There's nothing to do with the fans.Pools fans can stay loyal and share the misery of their club.Just look at Owen.He's made his mind up that he has to start winning titles.

Pool loyal my foot.Thats all they know cause they dont understand the life of winning titles.

Latest posts

Back