Liverpool FC Thread

No disrespect dude, but let's avoid personal name calling. Bantering and making fun of rival teams and their fans are common here, as this forum is open for all. But let's do it in jest and not getting too serious and personal.

yep ... what to do - some ppl just got no respect & no sense of humour :mrgreen:

I dont mind trading Alonso for villa or joe cole, we can play back 4-4-2,

equally devastating.

I think what torres say is true, we need the spark, "like rooney", cole and villa can create that spark, budden again it might never happen.

LIVERPOOL AGREE ALONSO DEAL

alonso11.jpg

Liverpool Football Club this evening confirmed they had reached agreement for the sale of Xabi Alonso to Real Madrid, subject only to a medical.

Just wonder who Rafa will bring in?

Shitty has been buying wisely ... grabbing players from bpl teams so that they won't take much time to "understand" the league.
They could seriously challenge the big boys for a top 4 finish this coming season.

The only problem they have is ... can their manager handle the team?

They got Shay Given at the back. Wayne Bridge, Micah Richards, Richard Dunne, Kolo Toure and reportedly, Lescott is going to shitty as well. That is an impressive backline.

Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland, Gareth Barry in midfield.
Carlos Tevez, Adebayor, Robinho, Craig Bellamy in attack.

sianz....alonso gone...
david silva pls!
actually i dun mind guti. less than a month to start of season, we need some experienced player to blend in quickly.

ooo...fabregas...*droolzzz*

No disrespect dude, but let's avoid personal name calling. Bantering and making fun of rival teams and their fans are common here, as this forum is open for all. But let's do it in jest and not getting too serious and personal.

Fantastic, aren't I just bantering? After all if fgl can't take a little dig then he's the one who has no sense of humour as he can't take it without having to bring up others having no sense of humour! In truth I am making fun of rival fans as you just said guitarsan, it's not personal to me after all. Or is fgl just feeling too personal about now that others are bantering with him as opposed to keeping quiet?

I banter, you can't take what you like to give then what can I say? I thought we are all having fun right?

Can't think of any direct replacement of Alonso...not many players with this kind of skill. But if he wants to go...oh well. Fabregas would be good but not likely to a fellow challenger.

Fantastic, aren't I just bantering? After all if fgl can't take a little dig then he's the one who has no sense of humour as he can't take it without having to bring up others having no sense of humour! In truth I am making fun of rival fans as you just said guitarsan, it's not personal to me after all. Or is fgl just feeling too personal about now that others are bantering with him as opposed to keeping quiet?

I banter, you can't take what you like to give then what can I say? I thought we are all having fun right?

Maybe I shouldn't get involved in this. People's opinion of bantering and name calling is after all....er....subjective? Anyway, let's go about as we like. It's an open forum after all. Cheers. ;)

And yeah.....Cesc Fabregas for Liverpool !! I'm sure fgl wouldn't mind Cesc joining the better club.

ERM HAVE i EVER CALLED YOU OR ANY SOFTIE ANY KIND OF NAME?

TAKE THINGS PERSONAL? HAHAHA - U GOT THE WRONG FELLA DUDE ... I PESONALLY DONT GIVE A F***;)

woah...O.O...
chill fgl bro...oklar...let u keep cesc for another half a season, train him to b even better, then come to the better club!!!
hehehehe....

DREAM ON DUDE .... HE IS ALREADY ATTHE CLUB WHO MADE HIM THE PLAYER HE IS TODAY :mrgreen:

Dude, there's not much loyalty in football these days. Arse might have "made" him, but that doesn't mean he cannot move on to play at other clubs. Ronaldo is an example.....and sadly for Liverpool, Alonso is another.

But don't worry. Your precious Cesc will be in good hands at Liverpool. Morever, Cesc and Rafa are both Spanish.......brudder brudder.......like your kaki-nangs. :D

Alonso was supposed to be sold to either Arse or Juve last season but Arse don't have the dough and Juve says that Alonso was "slow".

So it's no surprise that he up his game and now asked to be sold.
Same goes for Masch as Rafa did not want him to go to the Olympics so if he goes to Barca ... no surprise as well.

Hmmmm as for cesc, don't think he will come to liverpool BUT that doesn't mean he will stay at Arse for long. Afterall Arse brings in kids, makes them worldclass and than sell them :twisted:.

up your points (specially for a closet gooner) :mrgreen:

ERM HAVE i EVER CALLED YOU OR ANY SOFTIE ANY KIND OF NAME?

TAKE THINGS PERSONAL? HAHAHA - U GOT THE WRONG FELLA DUDE ... I PESONALLY DONT GIVE A F***;)

Like wise man I couldn't give a rat's a##. But ooooh suddenly someone is pissed. :)

Back to more important things, lots of talk of us going for Aquilani...anyone watched him play? His injury record is a bit long.

Last edited:
Nah they're just a bunch of poseurs, after perez left they started to focus on team building. Now they have gone back to being a media circus.

Latest posts

Back