Liverpool FC Thread

Degen ... thought Rafa loan him out to sengkang fc!? :mrgreen:
Rafa can and will spend if he see's there's a good player for us.
Afterall we are aiming for no 19 not europa league.
It will be harder to win the title next season with shitty buying power and also there is still cheatsea $$$ and manures $$ that they make from selling ronaldo.

Alonso hands in Liverpool transfer request

alsono-275.jpg

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has reportedly handed in a transfer request at Anfield to ensure he gets his move to Real Madrid this summer.

Alonso signed from Real Socieded for £10.5m in 2004 shortly after Benitez arrived at the club, and appeared to on his way out last summer as Liverpool chased Gareth Barry's signature.

Some reports claim it is that saga that prompted Alonso's request to leave Anfield, with Real Madrid his preferred destination.

Mascherano reiterates Barcelona desire

alonsomascherano275.jpg

Javier Mascherano could be the latest midfielder to leave Liverpool for La Liga after the player's brother said he wanted a move to Barcelona

will be missing excellent players in mid if both of them cabut.
gerrard no doubt can do their job (defending like masch and pass the ball like alonso) but rafa needs to bring better player to liverpool as well.

The result is good for Rafa and the squad cos they will not have fake expectation for this coming season.
We are weak in certain area, esp in def and hope that Rafa will fix this.
No point in winning cup in preseason friendly with kids when the real stuff is about to begin against big boys and rich clubs.

yes i am worried...

coz it attracts the supporters of lame clubs like manures and arsenal...
it reli worries me coz it seems like fgl is like showing interest to be a Kop fan

it reli worries me coz it seems like fgl is like showing interest to be a Kop fan

Yar lor.....fgl seems to post here more than Arse's own thread. Ya know what?.....maybe fgl secretly loves and supports Liverpool.

Come out from the closet already, fgl. Be brave and admit you're a Liverpool fan. And we will welcome you to the Kop with open arms. The truth will set you free! :D

I think better let Arsenal keep their lame ass fan, after all only he thinks hitting form in pre-season is important.

I think better let Arsenal keep their lame ass fan, after all only he thinks hitting form in pre-season is important.
No disrespect dude, but let's avoid personal name calling. Bantering and making fun of rival teams and their fans are common here, as this forum is open for all. But let's do it in jest and not getting too serious and personal.

Reactions: fgl
lol, fgl nothing better to do.

tbh, i like the wilshere kid from arsenal, looks great. But then again, i dont think even he can save arsenal from getting kicked out of the TOP 4 BY MAN CITY!!

Latest posts

Back