Liverpool FC Thread

sorry...my bad...not tmr...
it was just now!
2pm at Novena Sq just now...
luckily i so happened to pass by...saw so many fans wearing liverpool jersey...
then i heard skrtel was not able to attend coz he was injured in Thailand...
n i wondered who the other person was besides Carragher...
n guess who...Torres!
was so freaking crowded there...only managed to took a few short videos of them pass by the glass doors...

Reds' skipper Gerrard found not guilty of affray

gerrard-275.jpg

Steven Gerrard has been found not guilty of affray. The Liverpool captain was accused of attacking a DJ in a nightclub in a row over music in December 2008, but has been cleared after the jury's verdict was delivered on Friday.

:mrgreen:

Liverpool set to enter bidding for striker Crouch?

crouch_sb275.jpg

Liverpool have emerged as shock contenders to take Peter Crouch back to Anfield in a £12m deal.

The 6' 7'' striker spurned Sunderland's approaches and has been linked with moves to Tottenham and Fulham; but Anfield boss Rafa Benitez reportedly has the 28-year-old on his radar according to the Daily Star.

Gd news on Gerrard side and also will be good news if we can bring back crouchie BUT ... why the hell did Rafa let him go in the 1st place!!!

Mario_Facepalm.gif

Insanely busy doing work + overtime these few days, no time to watch Liverpool live 2ml, but all the best, Liverpool IS the best team FTW!

Was in Vivo today. I think they were supposed to be there but I didn't catch a glimpse of them. Sad. :(

I can't watch them on Sunday too. :(

And Alonso is in Singapore lah!

Steven Gerrard found not guilty

Steven Gerrard, the Liverpool footballer, has been found not guilty of affray following a row over music in a bar.

Published: 12:52PM BST 24 Jul 2009

gerrard_1447702c.jpg

LETS FACE IT - THE JURY WERE PROLLY POOL FANS AND DIDNT WANNA CONVICT THEIR FAV SOCCER STAR.

IT'S A SAD DAY FOR THE WORLD WHEN THEY DO THIS KIND OF THING - IT SENDS OUT THE MESSAGE TO THE BIG GUN TOP STARS THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING & EVRYTHING .... JUST LIKE OJ SIMPSON MURDER CASE SOME YEARS BACK..

THE CCTV VIDEO SAYS IT ALL REALLY BUT IF THIS IS THE KIND OF VERDICT THAT THE JURY CAN COME UP WITH ..... IT'S A SAD SAD DAY FOR JUSTICE...

Well what to do, England court of law has pass the verdict.
It's justice done as far as Gerrard sees it.

What you see on CCTV is not the whole truth.
Can you hear what is being said?
Can you hear who is being provoked 1st?

Don't be sour about it fgl :twisted:.

It's justice done as far as Gerrard sees it.

I see Gerrard as a hooligan - shud be stripped of captaincy & banned / jailed ... sad sad day .....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090721/video/vuk-steven-gerrard-trial-court-shown-cct-49bfa63.html

cctv show gerrad walking up to te guy, stick his face into hthe victim"s face and screaming insults into him "who the f*** do you think you are"

cct show victim standing up with a worried look on his fcae.

cctv show gerrards' first swing first blow followed by Gerrard go and hammer ... what self defence ... the poor dude was surrounded ....

It evident all were drunk and if all other 5 of Gerrards friends plead guilty .. how can he be not guilty right?

hahaha he said he punched first cause he thought he was going to be attacked? BULLSHIT!

I used to admire Gerrard before even though he is a pool player but this shows he's no diffirent from any superstar attittude problem prima donna and all my previous admiration for him is outthe window ....

i THINK THERES SOME KIND OF CONSPIRACY .... POOL, THE FA, THE OTHER "POWERS THAT BE" KNOW THAT IF GERRARD IS JAILED OR BANNED / SUSPENDED - A LOT OF REVENUE IS GONNA BE LOST FOR POOL AS WELL AS SPONSORSHIP & OTHER COMMERCIAL DEALS ETC ETC ...

DOWN WITH GERRARD!

Last edited:
I see Gerrard as a hooligan - shud be stripped of captaincy & banned / jailed ... sad sad day .....

I used to admire Gerrard before even though he is a pool player but this shows he's no diffirent from any superstar attittude problem prima donna and all my previous admiration for him is outthe window ....
Not to worry he still love you. You know that right? :mrgreen:

This is his 1st bad publicity as far as I can remember.
The other bad publicity from him is when he submit a transfer request to Liverpool BoD.

He will get stick from opposition fans, that is a fact, but he will be supported by millions around the world not because he play for Liverpool or the captain of the club but, like I said, this is his 1st bad publicity in his long years playing for Liverpool/England.

Opposition fans knows that Gerrard is important for Liverpool and if he is inside for a couple of mths, we will have a bad start ... but too bad. Conspiracy or not ... we are aiming for no 19th not 4th spot :twisted:.

article-0-04948D0F000005DC-103_468x335.jpg

Blast from the past .. Arshavin and his prediction :twisted:.

Also TheFA don't give a damn about liverpool, cause if they do, we will get fixtures that will benefit us like manures.

Also couple of seasons, they clearly states that whichever team won the CL (it was Arse and Manures who were still in the competition), they will be automatically included in the CL next season even if they finish outside top 4 - ie, the team finish 4th that season will be kick towards UEFA cup. However when Liverpool wins the cup the following season and finish 5th, there is no such rules for us instead, we have to appeal to UEFA as their champion and we have to start early in the rounds to be able to compete in the competition that we won a season ago.

Conspiracy TheFA and Liverpool?
Nah!

No doubt Gerrard is wrong this time, no doubt it is because of money /reputation.

But personally this is just one of the bad moments in life just like all of us here just that it is caught in the media and you know in the media they always blown out of porportion.

A few wrong doing does not make people lose their respect, have you done a very wrong thing before, no the question is have you done a very wrong thing that be caught in tape even it is of your very few.

Go Gerrard, you are my hero.

No doubt Gerrard is wrong this time, no doubt it is because of money /reputation.

But personally this is just one of the bad moments in life just like all of us here just that it is caught in the media and you know in the media they always blown out of porportion.

A few wrong doing does not make people lose their respect, have you done a very wrong thing before, no the question is have you done a very wrong thing that be caught in tape even it is of your very few.

Go Gerrard, you are my hero.

Up your points for being an honest pool fan who hasa the guts to admit his hero is in the wtong!

Opposition fans knows that Gerrard is important for Liverpool and if he is inside for a couple of mths, we will have a bad start ... but too bad. Conspiracy or not ... we are aiming for no 19th not 4th spot :twisted:.

yeah dude you bet - without gerrard pool would finish no 19 in the epl ....

to match their 19 years without winning it ...and counting :mrgreen:

Singapore 0 5 Liverpool.

A good workout for the Reds indeed.
The scoreline means nothing as this is afterall a preseason warm-up.
Kuyt looks good but still ... this is against non BPL team so don't get too excited about his performance in this match.

Rafa need to concentrate on our defensive availability as he tends to move a CB or MF to LB/RB position in a couple of pre-season games. It's ok for now as it is just a friendly but if we did not get any back up for GJ (it seems that Arbeloa is on his way to Real), than we will have a problem this coming season.
At LB, we are still ok ... for now.

LIVERPOOL AGREE ARBELOA TRANSFER

hullarbeloa.jpg

Liverpool today confirmed they have reached agreement with Real Madrid for the transfer of Alvaro Arbeloa to the La Liga side.
A Liverpool spokesman said: "We have agreed a fee with Real Madrid for the transfer of the player, subject to him completing a medical."

rb now left gj and carra?

Latest posts

Back