Liverpool FC Thread

i'm burning my owen jersey... for real... betrayer sia

arsenal had world class players now n then ah?

but as much world class players they have/had, they still suck la

I thought the subject is world class player? :twisted:
Damn EPL doesn't have any exciting new star players this coming season.
Also it seems that tevez will trade manures for shitty :mrgreen:

You're joking?! Arsenal have not had world class players?! Want to argue also don't be deluded, Henry and Viera just to name 2 would be enough to end the argument.

yossiandrafa.jpg

YOSSI'S DELIGHT AT CONTRACT EXTENSION

The 29-year-old put pen to paper on a two-year extension to his current deal this afternoon to keep him at Anfield until 2013.

Hope Rafa use him more this coming season.

SPEARING AND DARBY AGREE DEALS

Jay Spearing and Stephen Darby are set to commit their futures to Liverpool after agreeing new deals.

Spearing, 20, graduated to Melwood in the summer of 2007 after the best part of a decade at the Academy.
The central midfielder captained Liverpool U18s to the second of their successive FA Youth Cup victories two years ago.

Right-back Darby also rose through the Academy ranks before arriving at Melwood in 2006.
The 20-year-old was a key part of the 2006 and 2007 FA Youth Cup victories, wearing the captain's armband in the first of those wins. He then went on to skipper the second string to a treble in 2008.

Hope to see both of them given more playing time in the 1st 11 and not just in league cup!

I'll rather see them play than Degen!

Also wonder if Voronin will comeback?!

Valdano confirmed Real remain keen on Liverpool's Xabi Alonso, but says the club's chance of snaring the Spain international have receeded this week.

"The whole world knows he is a player who always seemed interesting to us. He is a man who is a gifted organiser and is at a mature stage of his career,'' Valdano said.

"We got closer to Liverpool but in the past few days they widened the gap by increasing the transfer fee too much for our liking. Therefore, we see the player moving away (from Real Madrid).'' However, he added: "Everything is renewable.''

Seems that Real are not finish with their spending.

Latest posts

Back