Liverpool FC Thread

I supported Liverpool in t past because of the two strikers,M. Owen and Emile Heskey.
To see him skip clubs every once in a while sure is a depressing thing to watch
Especially since its a rival club which we all hate.

But All t best t Michael anyway.
A legend in every way possible.

Hee I remember Arsenal got one season they never buy any players at all, people were questioning them, after that they went on to be the "invincibles", I got the same feeling, Liverpool don't need to buy, only need to keep, finger crossed, next season I have a big feeling is their season.

Btw, Plastic, I read the article, it is so true about Kuyt. And he isn't a natural wing! Prove that hardwork overrides natural talent, hee, valencia has scored like I think one league goal only, and people are talking him saying he is the best wing in the world, lmfao. In the end it is all about statistics, not about style.

Hee I remember Arsenal got one season they never buy any players at all, people were questioning them, after that they went on to be the "invincibles", I got the same feeling, Liverpool don't need to buy, only need to keep, finger crossed, next season I have a big feeling is their season.

Big diffirence bro ..Arsenal had WORLD CLASS players to begin with ... pool dun have .... not all anyway.

owenmufc+get412222.jpg

Owen to United

Michael Owen is now a Manchester United player. The striker has signed a two-year deal and no transfer has been paid as the former Liverpool, Real Madrid and Newcastle forward is a free agent.

Finally it's done.
A good move by Sir Rudolph. A clever move for Owen.
Owen need to be in a big team to show the England's manager that he still can do the job and manures need a scorer to warm their bench and come on when they are in despair.

Whatever the case is, I see this as an ex player who is struggling with injuries week after week. That's why he's at manures :mrgreen:.

Hard to say he's a traitor cos unlike sol campbell who cabut from arse to spurs, he is a free agent from nudecastle.

Unless of cause Rafa went in for him but he choose manure instead, but I don't think Rafa want a player who has been plague by injuries for so long.

He also need to cari makan.
cari makan + chance of trophy, that's why he doesn't go to those club who will fight relegation battle next season :mrgreen:.

Surprising for EPL club this transfer period. With rich clubs like manures, cheatsea and shitty, I was hoping to see some quality big names player at EPL next season but all I see is signing of a has-been (Owen to manures :mrgreen:), kids to cheatsea/shitty.

Seems all star players wanna play for Real :twisted:.

If memory serves me right, Owen will be the 1st player in 13 years to play for both Liverpool and Man U (if injury doesn't hit him) since Paul Ince.

the pic makes me sick... %%&*^&*^, who is truely a pool fan thinks that the picture doesn't makes you sick, you may have to re-think whether you are a pool fan anot...

Btw FGL, I am not ashamed to say Arsenal Invincibles are the best football I have ever seen, in my opinion, better than Barcelona football, I mean "wow", Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Viera, I still remember pool scored 1 against them, I was damn happy, in the end Henry glide like a snake pass Liverpool's defence, and the end result is 4-1, ha after Man Utd victory, Arsenal went downhill from then, though they have potentials, they are quite lightweight now.

But Damn, I don't think the world has seen such beautiful football (also the small pitch help a bit la haha), esp the Pires-Cole combo, too bad my heart is sold to Liverpool.

Reactions: fgl
Hard to say he's a traitor cos unlike sol campbell who cabut from arse to spurs, he is a free agent from nudecastle.

:mrgreen:.

dood ...so was Campbell ..also free agent - why U think spurs so chesed off ... they didnt get a cent from any transfer ...

Last edited:
the pic makes me sick... %%&*^&*^, who is truely a pool fan thinks that the picture doesn't makes you sick, you may have to re-think whether you are a pool fan anot...

Btw fgl, i am not ashamed to say arsenal invincibles are the best football i have ever seen, in my opinion, better than barcelona football, i mean "wow", bergkamp, henry, pires, viera, i still remember pool scored 1 against them, i was damn happy, in the end henry glide like a snake pass liverpool's defence, and the end result is 4-1,

up your points dude!

If you can't handle the pic, than can you handle to see him play against us and score against us in a manures jersey??? :twisted:

Let's not forget that even in nudecastle team that full of clueless players, he still score goals for them.

If memory serves me right, Owen will be the 1st player in 13 years to play for both Liverpool and Man U (if injury doesn't hit him) since Paul Ince.
Yup the Guv'nor.
He was at Inter before coming to LFC I think.
As for Owen, he went to Real and Nude before joining manures ... on their treatment table :twisted:.

If you can't handle the pic, than can you handle to see him play against us and score against us in a manures jersey??? :twisted:

Let's not forget that even in nudecastle team that full of clueless players, he still score goals for them.

Dude, let's not imagine that man, like seriously. Now I understand Barcelona and their pigheads when Figo comes to Nou Camp, I used to laugh at that. This F***king hurts man, I was such an Owen fan last time, I am totally speechless.

Last edited:
kenny_&_frankie__02.jpg

KENNY: I'M SO PLEASED TO BE BACK

Reds legend Kenny Dalglish today spoke of his delight after taking up a new position with Liverpool FC.

Dalglish will assume a senior role at the Liverpool Academy and will also act as a club ambassador working with the commercial side of the business around the world.

Finally after 5 years at LFC and now that the goons is gone, Rafa has the chance to revamp the youth system.

I must say that our youth system has slowly progress under Rafa BUT not many of them are good enough to play in the 1st team.

Hopefully with King Kenny, we can exploit the famous Liverbird brand on earth and bring in some quality sponsors!!!

I cannot imagine us fans who grew up watching Owen play as a teenager back in 1997 playing for Man U. Who here still has the Liverpool shirt with the Owen No 10 at the back?

Back