Liverpool FC Thread

I don't want Alonso or Mascherano to move to Madrid and Barca respectively.

Without them = no title.

It's simple. In my opinion, we have the best central midfielders in the whole BPL. Gerrard + Mascherano + Alonso = wonders! If anyone is gone, we'll die like mad.

Mascherano is probably the best anchorman in the whole world.

Alonso's passing quality is perhaps almost unmatched in the BPL.

Gerrard is just literally our soul.

WE NEED ALL OF THEM.

hicksgillett2750610.jpg

Liverpool co-owner agrees $550m NHL deal

Gillett put the Canadiens up for sale earlier this year as he scrambles to find funds to meet obligations on debt incurred as part of his takeover of Liverpool in partnership with Tom Hicks.

The deal to sell the NHL's most successful ever team is worth a reported $550m (£330m).

Man selling his 80% of NHL's most successful ever team ... think LFC fans will not see a new owner anytime soon.

Last edited:
Crouch is one of my favourite player.

My favourite moment was his hat trick against Arsenal.

As well as his occasional overhead kick.

Yah man still remember that, a complete hat trick, left foot right foot and head. Especially the 3rd goal when he turned Toure, class.

REDS AGREE JOHNSON DEAL

glenjohnson65.jpg

England right-back Glen Johnson is headed to Liverpool after confirmation they have reached an agreement with both the player and his club Portsmouth.

Damn it. Was hoping he would go back to cheatsea :twisted:

Pennant who?? :mrgreen:
He will be a free agent in a few mths time.

GJ will be a good player for us when we attack cos his crosses are better than any player we have atm!!

Guess Carra will have to work even harder at the back this coming season!

I was looking at videos of Ashley Young and I was thinking...

He is the man who can give us width and penetration at the flanks!

GO RAFA.

And don't sell Mascherano. :(

Still praying Alonso and Maschareno will not leave...

Will be heartbroken if they do :(

Damn nowadays fees are so expensive, no thanks to KAKA and RONALDO transfer... David Villa 50 million, maybe in our next lifetime :(

Yea it seems almost unreal that Owen might be moving to OT.

But then, it could still all be just a bunch of rumours.

Faizal - Haha yep! It's my first and I think soon to be my last time posting on the Liverpool thread...I don't wanna get whacked up here! haha..No lah, i won't come onto other club supporters threads & start a fire. But still, I know my place.

Don't worry, I shall be gone soon enuff! :mrgreen:

It's just that this latest news about Owen is very shocking even to me. So i was just curious as to what the Pool fans out here thought about it.

KK, i better go before someone here kicks my ass out! *yikes* :???:

Back