Liverpool FC Thread

Blast from the past eh ...
He's telling us Arse in 4th place and it's true!!!
He's a psychic!!!
:twisted:

Yeah good point there:)
I like what i see:) 4th Place!

AH!Aurelio is injured!crisis!

"Liverpool defender Fabio Aurelio could be out for the rest of the year after picking up an injury playing football with his children.

Reports on Thursday morning claim the 29-year-old suffered a bad twist of the knee whilst kicking a ball around on holiday and is likely to need surgery."

"Liverpool defender Fabio Aurelio could be out for the rest of the year after picking up an injury playing football with his children.

Reports on Thursday morning claim the 29-year-old suffered a bad twist of the knee whilst kicking a ball around on holiday and is likely to need surgery."

Awww, that's so sad. Playing with his children? It couldn't get worse...

But it could be the time for Insua to step up!

I like Aurelio though.

Aurelio injured again??
Nothing new.
He played a few games and spend most of the season on the treatment table.
It's time for Insua to shine in that role next season and also, either buy a new LB or promote our youngster.

It's probably a good news, Insua is our best left back, that boy can cut flanks, with Insua + Johnson, no doubt our wing back gonna get more interesting (more attacking)!

hi guys.i'm looking for someone to hang out (we can talk about music and stuffs) with when Liverpool visits the national stadium later this month.i intend to camp there early in the morning to get good sits.its unfortunate none of my friends are liverpool supporters...btw my sit is at the north entrance of the stadium. hope to get some replies!

ryden

285397_33_preview.jpg

Liverpool in shock bid for Ribery

Reports from England have suggested that Reds manager Rafael Benitez will make a big-money offer to sign the highly sought-after French international.

The Reds want to keep Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano, but their tight budget means Benitez - who has already splashed more than £17 million on Glen Johnson - will have to sell before making another big buy.

Speculation is that Liverpool could also put together a player-exchange deal involving Andreas Dossena, Andriy Voronin and Ryan Babel plus £25million cash.

Shocking news.
Not good if Alonso + Masch going off.

I want Mascherano and Alonso to stay. Definitely. They are our vanguards.

And also Babel. Babel is awesome. He shouldn't be exchanged for Ribery.

And where will Ribery play? At the right?

Latest posts

Back