Liverpool FC Thread

You win some, you lose some.
Rumors are that the Dubai company may buy the club soon, so hopefully it'll end all the shit that's happening.

like i said in the football thread, no matter how good a manager benitez is he should be made accountable for the team's lack of success. ever since he sacked pako ayesteran the team has declined

i stick my neck out by saying if benitez goes, the only worthy replacement to me is

JOSE MOURINHO

that would really pour salt into his wounds

i hope we get a win tonight. in front of the kop.
WE BADLY NEED A WIN NOW! lol.

GO LPOOL! bring the glory days. (i hope...) :D

He didn't sack " Botak " he left after a rift, and took a job in Spain.

Omg, Joes Mourhino, but change the chairmans 1st.

He didn't sack " Botak " he left after a rift, and took a job in Spain.

Omg, Joes Mourhino, but change the chairmans 1st.
maybe liverpool should bring back kojak instead and make him the manager... you look at benitez right and left hand men, they look pathetic, and in the warmer months past they always wore shorts on the bench. pako looked much more pro, with clipboard in hand

Rafa's resurgent Reds triumph
gerrard_AlexLivesey_412.jpg

364.gif
Liverpool 2 - 0 Inter Milan
110.gif

the reds did it. from the go i already sensed that it was gonna be a special night, as european nights usually are. we will get that away goal

When you expect them to lose, they've won.
Alamak, typical liverpool la.
Cross my fingers (and toes) they proceed to the semis or at least the quarters.
(I miss my Bob Paisely and Joe Fagan era of the liverpool team la)

of late, Pool's form rather unpredictable but i guess i was raised on Pool fodder to much (during the 80s) to dismiss this team...

congrats - after all the misery U pool fans have endured - nice to have something to cheer about ya?

2-0. Good result but not over yet. Still got return leg. Even if L'pool wins the CL, Rafa still got to go. After 4 years, he's proven to be hopeless at domestic games. Sack Rafa!

Btw, Arse and Manure will end their CL campaign at round of 16.....starting tonight. Hee hee!

Back