Liverpool FC Thread

The only replacement I see is Jose Mourhino, not him, then no.
haha yeah man i would like to see rafa next season but if he has to go, jose is the one. like one of my previous posts

JOSE MOURINHO!

anyway you mentioned him being a tactician. i would like to add that on top of employing different strategies, he often likes to change personnel in order to execute those strategies. unfortunately the form of alot of 'big' players in liverpool has probably been one of the problems (think harry kewell, riise, and currently xabi alonso)

people berate him for rotating players. do they criticise him for changing tactics every match? no. but he has been doing it for years. its just that they had been successful previously

i think rafas tactic would work if he rotated a smaller squad.the current squad is too big imo.

How can he rotate with a smaller squad? I think it will be disaster!

I believe Rafa himself is a good tactician but tactics don't always win you a match. Although he has masterminded three cup finals within three seasons. That's seriously admirable. Something which both Wenger and Ferguson had done in their first three seasons with Arsenal and Man U respectively (Wait, count out Wenger's second season in-charge)

Oh well, I shall... Support Rafa unless...

MOURINHO IS BACK.

Yes, thats what we liverpool fans should do.
Don't be like newcastle, change managers at every loss, be patient, look what patience got man utd and arsenal to?

yeah man. boro did contributed to their own downfall. arca for the first goal and the goalie for the third.

scrappy game tho. but we deserved it. :-D:-D

yeah i agree. torres is a SUPERB player.
wonderful talent. i hope liverpool plays better tho.
their style is so...different?

Nah, its the same.
Today had less long balls, passing was slick and fast, kept attacking, probably because Xabi Alonso isn't playing, normally he would be the one who sprayed the ball across the fields. Not that its a bad thing. Liverpool: Exciting team to watch :D

yea. liv - boro game was quite exciting. arsnal-birmingham game too.
Torres played well . but Rafa's still gotta leave.

Back