Liverpool FC Thread

haha. but its the manager's credit if the team benefits.
but right now , i dun tink they'll benefit under rafa !

Yeah, and if he doesn't, and who's gonna replace him? I believe he's the best currently, and if you change managers just like that, seeing that he DID bring considerable success for Liverpool, the club isn't gonna be stable, and more shit will pop up here and there.
Take a look at newcastle, see what they did to Sir Bobby.

notice how when we kept drawing everyone wanted Rafa to leave? personally i've always believed Rafa's the right one. he's built a fairly strong team since he arrived and that's what counts.

i'm sure Liverpool will do quite decently from now on though. the morale of the fans and the team had been affected but it's picking up again. it's our tendency to keep believing that spurs the team on. that's what makes us Reds.

and btw, cheers for the win. Torres has been very convincing and i think that's what we need right now..

IF he could go past inter in an away game with 2 goals in hand .
and a few more wins in BPL , MAYBE , he dont have to go .

i believe we'll get an away goal and seal off the match.
inter looks to be missing a few players anws. lol.
i tink we can reach the finals again. have a strong feeling about it. :cool:

and personally..i believe in rafa. i think he's a good manager who knows what he wants outta the team. its just that sometimes..he makes decisions that only he can explain. lol!

and talking about newcastle. that club is a whole mess. and the clubs has the most impatient and craziest fans! LOL!

Torres is the man. Torres is the man.

I also support Rafa.

But I think he is like Houllier. Can't get his transfers right. Houllier has his fair share of lousy buys like Bruno, Salif Diao, Diouf. Rafa too. Think of Mark Gonzalez, Veronin, Sissoko, Zenden, Josemi and Bellamy.

Oh man, if only he could bring in talents like Torres most of the times.

Yeah, and if he doesn't, and who's gonna replace him? I believe he's the best currently, and if you change managers just like that, seeing that he DID bring considerable success for Liverpool, the club isn't gonna be stable, and more shit will pop up here and there.
Take a look at newcastle, see what they did to Sir Bobby.

Well, I dont deny Rafa is good. He would be even better if he keeps fielding the winning 11 players week in and week out to churn out the results. Currently, he does not seems to do it. Instead he rotates, rotates and rotates. How will the players gel? Sometimes, I feel Pool should have two managers la, one for CL (Rafa) one for EPL. Of course, this is pure rubbish la. Rafa keeps losing the plot in the EPL games every season. BTW, does Pool still plays with the 4-4-2 system? Its been ages since I last see them in action.

Usually they still play the 4-4-2.
Rafa is getting smarter with his rotation, players bond during trainings and whatnots, everytime I see liverpool play, they're a team.
I bet Rafa will retain Torres, he would retain those that are on a streak.
Only problem in the epl isn't losing, its drawing. Need to finish the game off, which been said, rotation, because he drops strikers when they're scoring, but not now though, I think he knows what's wrong now.

=empihsrow

Good thing about Rafa here is at least he gets rid of the scum quickly..Bellamy,Gonzalez,Josemi were all shipped off after just 1 season..Voronin so far has been ok..Seems justifiable to give him a proving shot for 08/09

I think ultimately, whether or not Rafa stays, there are certain players that just HAVE to go come close-season..

Kewell- This guy has had his fair share of injuries which is symphathizing..but after 5 seasons at the club and being nowhere close to his form at Leeds, he's on borrowed time and has to be sold

Riise - As how much i love this ..he has been piss-poor this season. Even his defending has not been up to the mark(and he mentioned that he's not scoring cuz of his focus to defend better)

Kuyt - I don't even know where to start with this .Just blows hot and cold too often...Guess ya'll know for yourselves!

Eh, I love Risse! Can't bear to see him go if he ever goes. Kuyt should stay in my opinion. I think he's overshadowed by Crouch and Torres but he's ever the workhorse. No Kuyt, no opportunities for Torres. Seriously.

And I think Voronin is a waste of money. -.-

If Kewell can replicate his form in Leeds and his first season in Liverpool, Liverpool will have a very good winger. Pity, pity..

We need more money to buy in more talents like Babel, Mascherano and Torres!

with the form giving by liverpool even with big money and incentives its still gonna be hard for liverpool to attract a good player into the squad.they gotta improve on themselves before looking for potential recruits.

Riise has to go.
Kuyt won't go, and quite rightfully so. He isn't banging the goals in, yes, but he never fails to put in a 100% for every minute on the pitch.
Benitez likes him too, see that he plays alongside Torres more than Crouch Does.
Kewell, sadly, I don't think he can recreate his form, too many injuries. Gotta sign someone world class, Arsenal has Van persie, Man utd has ronaldo, Chelsea has Joe cole etc etc, who does Liverpool have? Pennant? :(

PS: Voronin was a free transfer, only his wages cost :p

Apparently from today's paper, the Dubai company wants Liverpool again.

soooooooo ...looks like press reports saying Stevie G is damm angry & wants to leave pool ...??? Pity pitypity ....

BTW Carragher got arested for hammering some old man I heard?

watsup pool?

Shows the rage building up in them, next season's the season, even if Gerard won't admit it. :p

PS: When you watch arsenal, man utd, or chelsea play, don't rock the TV, Eboue, Ronaldo and Drogba will fall.

Back