Liverpool FC Thread

liverpool liverpool all the way

torres has scored 2 hat tricks in 2 consecutive games? or is it not? correct me here if im wrong

inter will see red

2 consecutive games? No lah...

The last match they played before the West Ham thrash was against Bolton. And Torres didn't get onto the scoresheet.

anyone knows what happened to luis garcia?i know he is out of anfield but where?might be dead.

Luckily Torres came in.

Actually I felt it was a pity that Luis Garcia had to leave... Garcia had performed for Liverpool in the European Cup...

Yeah, sadly.
But he's quite inconsistent, but he's doing well in Spain while Torres is doing well in England. Win-Win.

Now for some excerpts from liverpoolfc, seeing that this is the only thread not plagued with those :cool:

261107-newcastle-kuyt-story.jpg

Dirk Kuyt today backed Fernando Torres to celebrate his first season in the Premier League by becoming English football's most successful ever foreign debutant.
Torres netted his second successive Anfield hat-trick on Wednesday night - a feat not achieved for 62 years - to take his tally for the season to 24.

With 18 of those strikes coming in the league, he is now just six short of breaking Ruud van Nistelrooy's record for the highest top-flight total by a foreign player in their first season in England.

"He's on his way to the very top, if he's not there already," said Kuyt.

"It's a big achievement for him if he can reach 20 league goals, especially in his first season, and it's unbelievable how quickly he has settled in at Liverpool because I know what it is like to try and settle in here.

"It's especially hard when you're from Spain and you speak a different language, so to play so well in his first season is amazing. He can only be proud of what he's done.

"He could score 30 goals this season. If we can keep playing like this as a team, we know we can give the chances to Fernando.

"At the moment he's scoring nearly every game and if he keeps doing that, we are going to make fourth easily. But we'll have to see what happens.

"It looks really easy what he does, but it isn't that easy. It's because he's a great player and he's doing really well. It's just his first season and he can only get better and better.

"He's unbelievable. It's a little bit boring to say it all the time because he seems to score hat-tricks every week almost."

the 4-2-3-1 is really getting pool bags of goals nowadays

agreed. the so-called 'free role' for gerrard is working well.
if only this had been the case since day 1. we would have been on top.
oh wells. inter are going down next! lol.

Back