Liverpool FC Thread

no matter what you all say, we still beat you 4-1... in your own backyard :)

anyways, i hope liverpool get out of the champions league, and all the other english teams go through. and i hope each of them play goaless draws with extra time and penalties.

and liverpool shall take the premiership home :D

Masch suspension hurt us in this game BUT have to give Guus Hiddink the 2 thumbs up as well for doing something that even the old sly fox failed to do - totally take Gerrard out of the game.

Instead of putting 2 defenders on Torres, he put a shadow on Gerrard.
I won't be surprised if other teams play the same tactics as Cheatsea after today.

Now next up is Blackburn - Sam's team. He will see Liverpool weakness in set-pieces is here again and he will no doubt be working on Blackburn's set-pieces in training.

This coming 2 games will be important for Liverpool season.

The last time LFC needs 3 goals to go through, was against Olympiacos in the group stages and playing at home, we won the trophy.

This time around it's against Guus Hiddink's Cheatsea.
Will be an interesting match. What will these 2 managers do since Cheatsea are in the driving seat and Rafa needs to attack BUT can his team keep a clean sheet and score 3 at the other end?!

But all these have to wait ... next up ... Blackburn! :mrgreen:

Suck it you filthy scouse!

In your liverpool slums, you look in the dust bin for something to eat, you find a dead rat and think it's a treat, in your liverpool slums

Okay :mrgreen:

Do pick yourself up 1st though.

Thats for another attack on Sir Alex.You deserve it Rafa.Once is okay but the second time is no no.

You do have to think why people attack him?

Please the 1st attack everyone said oh another Keegan, and look what happened?
I don't find it an attack, it was a comment, blown up. Remember kids, don't trust everything you read!

Thats for another attack on Sir Alex.You deserve it Rafa.Once is okay but the second time is no no.

dioswkg.gif

:mrgreen:

It's not an attack. I was surprise that everyone says it's an attack.

It's was a response to the old sly fox comments about liverpool and cheatsea chance for the title if one of us get ko out of cl.

Fergie knows that if lfc or cheatsea gets ko of europe, they will have more rest time compare to manures.

YESSSSSSSSS we got destroyed!

i rather concentrate to win the premiership if possible . we cannot afford to let man utd have the equal amount of epl cups as us. ( but it looks like a insane task for us)

Last edited:
yesssssssss we got destroyed!

I rather concentrate to win the premiership if possible . We cannot afford to let man utd have the equal amount of epl cups as us. ( but it looks like a insane task for us)

deal wif it dude .. Its gonna happen ...bar a miracle

Well...............if we can go to OT and score 4........why can't we do the same at Stamford Bridge? But it'll be hard, Rafa cannot hope to play the same team and win that way. He has to be radical, do or die. Maybe a 3-5-2 to flood Essien, Lamps and Ballack out?

Essien may not score those goals but his marking on Gerrard was a genius move by Hiddink.

Everytime a red's player pass the ball to Gerrard, he can't do much but pass the ball back to defenders as Essien was following his every move!

Essien marking on Gerrard is as important as any of those 3 goals.

looking at our latest liverpool results and man utd results, smells like serious kelong.

how the hell do we win 4-0 after losing 3-1 LOL .

Last edited:
Back