Liverpool FC Thread

Alamak! Suspension!
Our midfield will be Alonso + Lucas.

Both of them will do fine if they are up against the pie-eating-champion's Lampard and Ballack but with Essien, that is a bit too much imo.

Guess Gerrard will be pushed a bit deeper to help out in midfield.

all of u manucures n arsenal fans are dreaming too many2 la...

bayern vs arsenal in the finals? hahahhaaaa wait long long la...hahaa

manu... forget abt finals la... u r struggling with porto... and i dun think the 2nd leg is urs

liverpool will win this CL ok. :)

OK today match sees our defenders kinda weak cos no mach infront of them.
To let in a goal from a corner is disappointing.

But ... WHAT THE HELL WITH BAYERN?!!?! :confused:

Playing Aurelio today is a mistake, he's nowhere to be found at the back.
In midfield we really miss mach.
Gerrard kena man marking with Essien so his involvement upfront is minimal.

Overall our performance today is pathetic.
But the shocking part is our defending of set pieces is back to beginning of the season.

You muz have really a lot of hatred for Liverpool. I've noticed you in other forums too.. calling Liverpool as 'dogs' if I recall...

Hah yes. Since you are apparently incapable of figuring it out, that wasn't very seriously meant by me.:cool:

Anyway FINALLY I'm glad Liverpool's momentum is broken. You know its quite funny.

Manu thrashes Chelsea and goes on an insane roll. Then, Liverpool crush that roll spectacularly, sending Manu into a downward spiral while going on a rampage themselves. Then Chelsea comes along and whoops Liverpool's ass.

Almost like a game of scissors, paper and stone.

Rafa went into a Xmas decorationshop in London's West end ...

The sales assistant asked him:

"hey mister ... you WANT ... TREE?" :mrgreen:

so its seems that liverpool are in deeper a deeper hole than us.

for a short moment i thought liverpool could pull it off, oh well ahaha.

Deeper hole, nah. 1 away goal, it's all do-able. We'll see from the later games, guess masch's suspension really hurt.

Suck it you filthy scouse!

In your liverpool slums, you look in the dust bin for something to eat, you find a dead rat and think it's a treat, in your liverpool slums

Back