Liverpool FC Thread

Bottom teams need every points they can get to stay in BPL.
Liverpool, Manures and Cheatsea wants to win every games so that they can win the title, and hoping for their rivals to drop points.

mmmmmm objective, arent we ...:-D:p:mrgreen:

its weird for me saying this...

wish all of the team the best...
even if all noe tat its liverpool's season...

anything but manures... same goes for cheatsea...

arsenal... wish u get 4th place la k

its weird for me saying this...

wish all of the team the best...
even if all noe tat its not liverpool's season...

anything but manures... same goes for cheatsea...

Arsenal... wish u get 2th place la k

booz - dun cheat my football feelings K? :p

We wish! I see only 2 possible outcomes: 1. Liverpool 2. Man U 3. Chelsea 4. Arsenal or 1. Man U 2. Liverpool 3. Chelsea 4. Arsenal.

This is my honest assessment of the league standings at the end of the season.

LIVERPOOL FTW!

Okay lah, Arsenal. I think you guys are doing well now. :D

But then ah, Van Persie! -.- "We're unbeatable."

Lol, arrogance!

liverpool ftw!

Okay lah, arsenal. I think you guys are doing well now. :d

but then ah, van persie! -.- "we're unbeatable."

lol, arrogance!

no lah ....read the actual quote ..... It's the media up to no good trying to start something .......

fgl bro , please get your boys to beat man utd to secure ur 4th place man :p

so we can be closer to getting the 1st place :D

Haha! Then we'll need them to draw 1 more game, and we have to win all our remaining games to win the title. I think its possible, though Fergie wld prob have scorched his players' ears a few times by now. GO REDS!

After Benitez denied rumours of buying Silva...

Rafael Benitez is ready to launch an £18m bid to bring Cameroon striker Samuel Eto'o to Anfield, according to reports in Spain.

The Barcelona striker has been in top form this season, netting 25 goals from 27 games, but his future has been the subject of speculation after it was revealed that his contract only has one year left on it.

A source close to Eto'o said in The Sun: "Benitez likes Samuel a lot. Everything is possible for this summer. It will depend on Barcelona's results as well if they decide to buy David Villa.

If I'm the editor of these rumour-milling newspapers, I will stun the world by linking Benitez to Nor Alam Shah or Agu Casmir. :D

Back