Liverpool FC Thread

Seriously man, 3-0 at halftime. And all the Man U people said the title was theirs for the taking man... I think we still have a say over where it's going this season man!

Rick parry should be sacked years ago man lol

liverpooooooooool

anyway referee did some bad decisions, like brad friedels sending off and he didn't do anything about the hand ball from the aston villa defender

Liverpool + 1
Friedel + 1
Referee - 100

Last edited:
I must say, not bad liverpool. Us manu fans really didn't expect such a great liverpool revival and manchester united screw ups. Kudos

4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

lucky i got no liverpool shorts. if have i wear it along with the jersey to work tomoro!

5 - 0 and that's with Torres not playing well.
It will be nice to carry on with the league till the end of the season without international break!

It gives manures and that old sly fox sometime to regroup!

Also ARSE (NAL/NE Wenger) should really count their blessing cos if friedel red card stood, than that will be 3 match without their most important player. :mrgreen:

I must say, not bad liverpool. Us manu fans really didn't expect such a great liverpool revival and manchester united screw ups. Kudos

Wasn't expecting such clean and nice words from you, having seen what you posted us as "fcking dogs" on the other thread.

I'm not sure about the EPL going to Old Trafford this season still...

Wasn't expecting such clean and nice words from you, having seen what you posted us as "fcking dogs" on the other thread.

I'm not sure about the EPL going to Old Trafford this season still...

MITE STILL GO TO sTAMMFORD bRIDGE - OR MAYBE EVEN EMIRATES ... cant say ...

There are currently 3 teams that can win the title - Liverpool , Cheatsea & Manures.

As for ARSEnal winning the title ... it's like hoping for Nirvana reunion - ie not gonna happen! :mrgreen:

Haha lolz in this kinda form, i think that even if we don't win the title, we can say that the groundwork was done this season. We have roared back to form in style, starting again from the 0-2 loss to Boro, up to 2-0 against Sunderland, then the 4-0 whacking of Real Madrid, the 4-1 humiliation of Man U and now this 5-0 thrashing of Aston Villa. All u PL teams, watch out! THE REDS EXPRESS WILL GRIND YOUR DEFENCES INTO DUST!

Back