Liverpool FC Thread

aPRIL 19...

AFC VISITS ANFIELD

BE PREPARED AND AFRAID POOLMEN - BE VERY AFRAID .... :twisted:

CL Draw:

Liverpool kena Chelski again in the draw (sigh). Gonna be a tough game. But no worries coz Pool will prevail.

ManUre got lucky again, facing Porto of all teams......pui chow nua!!

don't forget, man utd lost to porto in a champions league final with mourinho as the manager whahaha.

hope porto can pull it off again!

i rather face any english or spanish team than teams like bayern munich. our recent record against english and spanish teams in excellent. you could say that liverpool is both an english and a spanish team. rafa's knowledge of spanish teams is unparallelled. i think bayern are a dark horse and potential banana skin.

man u draw porto. i have always said, it is not that man u is lousy. but it is not as though they are the world's classiest team either. they are just a good team who ride loads of luck.

I do believe that the old sly fox have a four leave clover stuck up all the way up his arse that's why he is so damn lucky and manures always seems to get the easiest opposition in knocked-out competition!

In a serious note - Rafa have signed an extension to his contract till 2014. With the useless CEO out of the way, Rafa will have no excuse in winning his 1st title next season :mrgreen:.

Stupid Chelski. -.- Why must we face them again. o_O

We have supposedly 30 million for the next season. I hope Rafa will spend it wisely and bring in the talents!

Those on Man U side are about to lose their extra game in hand, HANG IN THERE FULHAM! It could be the result and boost we need to beat Villa tml...

It's certainly good news for us but it will depends on how Rafa react tomorrow.
Will he take Villa lightly as he took Boro or will he go out and put his strongest team to get that 3 points.

This is our chance to get close to manures.

Haha, looks like Liverpool's last week trashing of ManUre has (i) shattered their confidence, (ii) sent a message to the rest of the PL clubs that ManUre got weaknesses and can be beaten. It seems ManUre will now stumble a few more times till the end of season.

And Chelski lost too.

As for L'pool, we have to go and win the remainder 9 PL games. It's the ONLY way to bring in No.19.......starting against Villa today. It wll be a real test of character for Rafa and his men. C'mon!

The supermarket near my place has a great sale today - all the shelves are FULL OF HAM .... :)

buy 2 get none free

Back