Liverpool FC Thread

Let's not care abt Arsenal for a moment shall we? We are now 3rd in the table, gonna be 10 pts behind in the title race soon, and have underperforming players. WTF IS GOING ON? I think that we need at least 1 more season to put together a team to win the title, injuries haven't been kind this season, but that is no excuse. We need strengt h in depth NOW, and hopefully with Rick Parry gone we can start bringing in real quality, not the useless crap he signs.

Why so pissy? Why so negative?
I'm glad we lasted that long in the title race, it's a fact, it's man utd's title to lose now.

Every team has his ups and downs, fair weathered fans can go away when the team goes down, but at the end of they day, you stick with the team you support. I can say, even if a Leeds united happens to Liverpool, I'll keep with them all the way.

Remeber:

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Supporting a team and supporting them blindly are 2 different things. Of cause you have those morons who support the team cos they are doing well .. read Man City & Chelsea.

There are those Liverpool fans who only sing when we win ... just like at Boro, they chant RAFA name but when we are behind ... :rolleyes:

Fans always like that what, everyone wants to win, nobody wants to lose.

Sometimes must accept the fact we didn't play well, we lose. Sometimes things just don't go our way, but hey, there's always the next game, then the next, then the next season. :mrgreen:

That's what the club keep saying - next season will be our season ... well it already took the club 19 years of "next season" :mrgreen:.

On a brighter note ... manures took close to 20 years to be on the same level as Liverpool :twisted: ... that is in England, in Europe .... maybe took them another 15 years?

Heh, took Alex Ferguson 7 years in a not so competitive league as compared to now for his 1st epl crown.

Better to be realistic, accept things, we live easier, won't be so stressed out.

Hopefully next season, with Rick Parry gone, the club will invest in the right players and please no more foc players that are there just to make up the numbers.

I really hope that next season we can win the title so that players like Hyypia, Carra got what they deserve - the league medal around their neck!

It was a rant meant to dissipate some of the anger............i am a hardcore Pool fan.........it indeed is Man U's title to lose now, and i suggest Rafa does what he's best at: winning the Champions League. Our record against the top 4 clubs this seaosn has been excellent and that shld also be kept that way. I do believe that Man U will drop points sooner or later, it is up to us to keep winning and hopefully we will finish strong, even if the title does not come to Anfield.

why cant liverpool play like that in the epl ah? :confused:

liverpool winning real madrid 4-0 seems so much so much more impressive than bayern's 7-1 scoreline.

You have to see who is the opponent.

If the opponent is some small club from epl than I think we will struggle to put the ball in the back of the net :mrgreen:

the liverpool game was crazyyyy. haha. made me happy to watch (although i'm a man utd fan)...to see gerrard and torres firing away and the beautiful football...it seems as though although the league chances may have slipped away, liverpool is still very much in the running for the champions league. brilliant football this morning :)

Clash at the quay!! Fans needed!!

Hey guys,

As you guys might already know, this Sat is the clash between Man Utd and
Liverpool. Die hard fans are needed to ride on a open top bus around town to profess your love for Liverpool on the 14/03/09 from 2pm to 8pm. The pay will be $5/hour. But more importantly, there will be FREE beers! And reserved seats for a live screening for the MAN U vs LIVERPOOL game.

What sets this game screening apart from any other is that the preview show will also be shot LIVE at Clarke Quay! Joe Morrison will be flown from Dubai and they will host a LIVE broadcast of the preview show at Clarke Quay. Man U and Liverpool fans will be seperated, just like a real football game.

So if any of you are interested, just email Nicholas at nicholas.wee@riot.com.sg. Alternatively, you can call him at 90708118.

C'mon LIVERPOOL fans!! Show your LOVE!!

Back