Liverpool FC Thread

Haha lolz. I dun think even youngsters who've had their toys taken away frm them cld look as sulky as Ronaldo after a blatant dive which no foul was given, either for the dive or 'foul'.

that fag can keep diving all he wants as long as he provides fergie the plate of results to win championships unlike many other club are unable to do in a consistent basis.

There are too many factors that can be countered if anyone were to shoot United.It takes great talent to have that unbeaten streak of 13 games plus they interchanged the defence along the way.

Babel is obviously a professional diver.he dives as much as Ronaldo does.But he cant win as much award as Ronaldo cause he aint good.too bad.

Babel need a coach/manager that can teach him how to dive properly lah.
Just look at Ronaldo, when he 1st play in epl, his diving is obvious to the ref but now ... :twisted:

Viva Ronaldo!put a nickel in the penalty box,see him go down and United are 1-0 up.say goodbye to the other teams.

I think Ronaldo was hit as a child, think about it, explains alot you know? The face, the behavior, things are starting to make sense..

I think Man utd fans are so sick of people calling Ronaldo divers and trying to defend that, now they're gloriously cheating, makes things so much easier.

man utd must have hired Guo Jing Jing to specially train tat C(rybaby) Ronaldo how to dive professionally...

JJ: no, idiot! dun dive like this! it's like tat!
CR: sigh...it's not easy u know? y dun u come to my hotel? i learn faster on bed ;p

Last edited:
Except that her eyesight is nearly gone from overexposure to chlorinated water. Maybe all the refs in the EPL were given free swimming courses by Ronaldo, then the chlorine spoil their eyes. Lolz.

Let's name the chronic divers/sulkers in the top 4:

Man U: Ronaldo/Nani
Liverpool: Babel
Chelski: Ballack/Malouda/Anelka/Drogba
Arsenal: Eboue/Gallas

drogba used to be most established consistent diver(and yes he gets people booked for it).

but now he is stopping it, wonder why

Hahaa nice one la plastic! Maybe he's finally matured at 32 and realises he shldn't be crying to mummy everytime he goes to ground. He seriously reminds me of a spoilt kid.

add gerrard to that list. only difference is he gets away with it most of the times

ajxbg4.gif

gerrardzidanebutteu3.gif

w1ux3s.jpg

Last edited:
Another draw at home.
Homeground are supposed to be an advantage to ... well the home team, but for liverpool this season, it's like an away ground.

Also has to applaud Benitez decision to bring in Babbel :rolleyes: in the last few mins.

Liverpool's lacking the creativity in the middle without Gerrard and Alonso.

Lucas and Mascherano just didn't make the cut.

Back