Liverpool FC Thread

I don't expect Mach to be creative as he's the aggressive type. Lucas today look like he scared to make mistakes ... did not see him makes too much stupid tackles. :mrgreen:

7 points behind manures and people already say that the title is theirs.
Good though cos Pepe look shaky this season, hopefully this will take the pressure off him.

Yeah. I can't believe how strong Man U have been thus far, their strength in depth is crazy. I do think that we coulda won the game, had Given not (again) been in irrepressable form. To be honest, now i'm worried. The fighting spirit shown in the 1st half of the season seems to have gone, replaced with anxiety and unsurety. Benitez has to sign that contract soon, or the dressing room might fracture. We need the subs that did so well last season (think Babel) to shine really soon.

As quoted:

" To me, when Liverpool were winning games late on earlier in the season, it was a sign of quality. Good teams do that. But when Manchester United do it, it's treated like they are from another planet, whereas the Reds get accused of being lucky. Neither is true. "

Obviously man utd has more depth in their squad. they have been in the making for a far longer time.
I still have faith, because it's never over till the fat lady sings.

Man Utd have depth BUT the old sly fox also know how to use his players.
He can use Brown on the right/left side of defence to cover for his injured 1st team but he choose a totally young kid for that!! Why? Because he knows his players damn well!!

7 points is not a huge gap cos they still have to play us and there are still alot of games to be played.

I still don't know what is happening to the team. 0 0 the team attack but struggle to score. Opposition score, we attack and get the goal. This season we always come back from behind to win/draw games.

We're turning into a loser team. Seriously man...

We need 60 minutes to kick into gear? C'mon! Lucas is a letdown although he played a little better yesterday. Mascherano is never a good creative player. Can;t blame him and he's still one of the world's best holding midfielder.

This match has proved that Torres needs Gerrard to play behind him.

Maybe we should buy someone who can play in the hole and run deep.

Can Babel play more? PLEASE?

We're turning into a loser team. Seriously man...

We need 60 minutes to kick into gear? C'mon! Lucas is a letdown although he played a little better yesterday. Mascherano is never a good creative player. Can;t blame him and he's still one of the world's best holding midfielder.

This match has proved that Torres needs Gerrard to play behind him.

Maybe we should buy someone who can play in the hole and run deep.

Can Babel play more? PLEASE?

Oh please. Sometimes it isn't the team, sometimes it isn't about statistics, sometimes it isn't about who plays what well where and how, sometimes things just happen, when they happen, as a fan, you accept it and move on.

Imagine if Gerrard had that attitude at Liverpool, he would have left ages ago.

Very hard to say what Rafa is thinking.

I mean he LOVES Real Madrid just like any of us loves/support our team, so if you have that 0.0001% chance to be incharge of the team you support, I don't think anyone will let go of this opportunity.

On the other hand, the goons running the club - Rick Parry and the Americans owner, are clueless where the club should be heading. Rick Parry doesn't know how to do his job as CEO and the Americans owner ... well they doesn't know the game :mrgreen:.

There's a couple of players/coaches contract which still hasn't been shorted out yet by the club and by the look of it, it seems we will let them go for free ... yet again.

Degen? Who's Degen? That irritating bugger that's still clogging up the medical roster? The one who's sucking our cash for free? SELL HIM!

On another note, it was a good performance in Madrid, winning at the Bernabeu means we have an excellent track record against top teams this season. I think Benayoun will become a permanent member of the team soon, if he keeps winning games like this for us. Bring on Middlesbrough!

The table doesn't lie.

OFFICIAL: REDS ARE EUROPE'S BEST

1 - Liverpool FC (114.077)
2 - Chelsea FC (110.077)
3 - Barcelona (109.403)
4 - AC Milan (109.306)
5 - Arsenal FC (101.077)
6 – Sevilla FC (100.403)
7 - Manchester Utd FC (99.077)
8 - Bayern Munich (93.664)
9 – Olympique Lyonnais (90.576)
10 - Inter Milan (87.306)

definitely good news my friends.

Parry was in charge of transfers at the Merseyside club with the Spanish boss eager to take full control of that area. With Parry now set to leave the barrier has been removed.

maybe that explains all the shit buys in pool for 12 years.

fantastic news for liverpool fans.
a few weights off the fans and benitez shoulders.
next up, benitez and players contracts.
if all is well, i hope we can challenge for more trophies next season.
and not only on champions league.

i'm just hoping that we will push all the way this season.
get on fergie's men and pressure them.

hope it will start by a win against boro!

It seems that Rafa are not interested in winning the title.
All this pre-match talk of respecting the opposition ... totally BS.

We drop points against bottom team cos of disrespect Rafa show against them.
Tweaking his team whenever he sees that the opposition won't trouble his team ... but he's been wrong time and time again.

All this drop points against small team are the reason why manures are at the top of the table.

Fulham, Stoke, City, West Ham, Everton, Wigan ... these are the teams we should get max points if we want to win the title and most of the time, against this team that Rafa tweak his formation/starting eleven.

fgl it's OK cos we are fighting for the title this season and not fighting to be in UEFA cup next season :mrgreen:

Back