Liverpool FC Thread

actually we dont really need a new striker, the torres and gerrard partnership is good enough,

what we is a right winger.
dont get me wrong, i love kuyt, that guy can run the whole of anfield a million times and still not tire but he CANNOT cross the ball for nuts.

need someone like silva playin on the right, can cross, cut in and score the occasional goal.

NO! NO ETO. OLD MAN!

I'll prefer Silva anytime. Can play on the right. And is a talented player! :D

Anyway, Villa + Torres doesn't really work, eh?

SRSLY,
HITTING THE WOODWORK 4 TIMES IN 35MINUTES.

I SWEAR FULHAM HAS THICKER WOODWORKS.

hope 2nd half will be better.
*fingers crossed

It's one of those days.
Won't be surprised if we drop points.

We always struggle against teams that defend deep that's why we have no problem thrashing manures and real but drop points against small team.

He's always a quality player ... just like when he was at west ham but in liverpool, he doesn't get enough playing time.

He have scored important goals for liverpool time and again ... and this time it's a damn precious goal!

3 points in the bag. Next up CL?

Denied 4 times by the pole.

But benayoun saves the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roarrr

insua played damn well, torres is off form though :<

ahah fgl , if you are looking at this, we need your team to defeat man utd 5-0 or something! :D so we will have a shot at the title!!

Haha i was quite surprised at Dossena's selection, but it turns out that it was a pretty inspired choice, although he could have done better with the diving header. Maybe he could have more playing time on the left wing, and take over when Riera is out, as Insua and Aurelio have made the LB position theirs already. Babel can then be moved into the CF role, or behind Torres. We don't need a striker, but a right winger is needed, someone who can cross consistently. Kuyt has been a presence on that wing, his defensive duties are never neglected, and he runs so much he probably has 4 lungs or something and 2 hearts. He migght actually do better in a central midfield role, where running is imperative and we won't have to wince when he attempts a cross. As for Benayoun, he's scored so many decisive goals. He is one of my fav players for his dribbling and playmaking abilities and he is another who could slot in behind Torres. So many talented players, so little places on the pitch. Its a great time to be a Liverpool fan.

I think it will be a cagey affair.
People keep saying that Lampard is their important player but to me, it's Essien.
If Mach can keep Essien quiet, than it will be good for us.

Back