Liverpool FC Thread

yea, noticed that too.

speaking of that DM role and youth players.
anyone noticed jay spearing when he played against real madrid?
he reminds me of a certain old number 17, steven gerrard.
hope he makes it to the first team.

We did well today ... really well even though Rafa already have his sights on pushing manures all the way!
It's a pity that Reina today damn graba!

So next up ... ARSEnal!

4-4.
how can reina make that blunder.
Aurelio's crosses are deadly as well as his freekicks.
Arsenal can own Liverpool anytime.:D

4-4!! wow. great match for the neutrals.

im actually glad i decided to catch this match.

i turned on the match at 34th min and thought that liverpool could actually go through.
then the 2nd half and chelsea were inspired. didn't catch drogba's goal, but alex's free-kick was amazing. sweet shot. and then frank lampard scored.

then i really thought that benitez had given up when he took torres off. but much to my delight, liverpool actually scored two more.

lampard ended it by scoring another.

all i can say it was nice watching the match. although i have to say that cech sucked today, can see how nervous he was through-out.

Yeah, great game, cb alot of false hopes lol. Oh well, Chelsea deserved to win overall no matter how much I dislike certain players. Liverpool's defence let them down, sad to say.

As a hardcore manu fan, even though liverpool's defensive errors cost them dearly, I really respect them for playing their hearts out, especially when they were down 3-2 and torres just got subbed out, and they managed to score 2 goals and push their hope even further. First half they were excellent.

Coming from a neutral, I can say this is one of the best and most entertaining games I've ever seen especially the 2nd half. Really good stuff man.

what a game!

liverpool played with determination while chelsea tried to hang on and after the 2nd half the blues got scared and played a bit better then slacked again as liverpool got another 2 more goals..
but the final goal killed liverpool off...but the reds did not give up without a fight..
i`m a arsenal fan,but all i can say is that this is football at it`s best..

liverpool were unlucky not to win..that all i can say..
but kudos to the reds for bringing it to chelsea...

As a hardcore manu fan, even though liverpool's defensive errors cost them dearly, I really respect them for playing their hearts out, especially when they were down 3-2 and torres just got subbed out, and they managed to score 2 goals and push their hope even further. First half they were excellent.

Coming from a neutral, I can say this is one of the best and most entertaining games I've ever seen especially the 2nd half. Really good stuff man.

Respect to Tim, he's objective...unfortunately fgl seems to be compensating for something, what I'm not sure.

Respect to Tim, he's objective...unfortunately fgl seems to be compensating for something, what I'm not sure.

hahahahahahaha

all the best to arsenal and man utd.

will porto be the black horse to defeat man utd again?
will arsenal succumb to defeat under the hands of villareal?

my take for last 4
Chelsea,Barcelona,Manchester,Villareal

what's with liverpool scoring 4 goals all the while?
i thought 4 means die in chinese?
hahaha. ok ok ok.

back to topic. well at least now we can fully concentrate on the premiere league. its a pity we are out of the champions league. would be better if liverpool can do the double.

so next up, arsenal! watch out!

what a game. credit to the liverpool travelling fans and the players.
they really played their heart out last night, especially since gerrard wasnt playing.
even after torres was subbed they got 2 goals, but this is football la, anything can happen. credit to chelsea too, alex's goal was... stunning.
the travelling fans are amazing sia even after lamp scored they still sang their hearts out, made me wanna be there only!

next up, PREMIERSHIP!

Back