Liverpool FC Thread

Well if stats or whatever you wanna call it is right, this will be Cheatsea year in europe.
It shows that whoever ko the team that beat real madrid will eventually be champions!

back to topic. well at least now we can fully concentrate on the premiere league. its a pity we are out of the champions league. would be better if liverpool can do the double.

so next up, arsenal! watch out!

this season liverpool will be without any trophy....we will see to that next week..

liverpool..do watch out..we will beat you at your own home:)

Actually I was hoping that if Liverpool lost at the quater final, they lose in such a way that their spirit is killed, kind of like the way they did at old trafford. (bastards)

Anyway going out of the CL 4-4 on an away game probably isn't going to be very spirit-killing so I predict a rout of Arsenal by Liverpool.

Maybe kill Reina's spirit for letting in 4 goals?including the first one which he should collected comfortably.

Teamtalk.com:-

Kaka: Gerrard would suit Milan

Kaka believes a player like Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard may be needed to help AC Milan return to the summit of European football.
The two have competed against each other in two Champions League finals, but Milan did not play in this year's competition and they are also on the verge of seeing city rivals Inter win a fourth successive Serie A crown.
Kaka believes someone like Gerrard would make Milan a very strong team again.
"I like modern football, I like players that know how to attack and defend," said Kaka.
"If it was up to me, I would sign someone like (Steven) Gerrard, who for me is a complete player.
"He can play in any position, as a playmaker, midfielder, right-sided midfielder and he would look good at Milan."
Kaka is well aware the Rossoneri must strengthen their squad if they wish to compete for silverware next season.
"A cycle is ending, a new one will begin," he said. "The time has come to refresh the squad.
"You can have a mix of experience and young players with the will to win."
Gerrard recently extended his contract with Liverpool, which will see the England midfielder remain at Anfield until June 2013.

i wonder if Kaka would suit Liverpool instead. i would really love to see someone like him play for liverpool. hehehe.:mrgreen:

Looks like the Liverpool squad has improved a considerable distance since Benitez taken charge. I look forward to better things to come, things can only improve from here. :)

Looks like the Liverpool squad has improved a considerable distance since Benitez taken charge. I look forward to better things to come, things can only improve from here. :)
True since the old sly fox start to attack Rafa again :mrgreen:!
Can't wait for next season ... might see more of fergie's red nose!

Also Rafa coming to BPL and winning the CL in his 1st season certainly makes the CL a high priority for other managers as well.

After Liverpool famous win in 2005, an english team are in the final for 4 straight seasons and this season look to be the same.

Heck even ARSEne wenger who hasn't won the CL with ARSEnal finally reach the final in 05/06 after 10 years with the club! :twisted:

Teamtalk.com:-

Kaka: Gerrard would suit Milan

Kaka believes a player like Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard may be needed to help AC Milan return to the summit of European football.
The two have competed against each other in two Champions League finals, but Milan did not play in this year's competition and they are also on the verge of seeing city rivals Inter win a fourth successive Serie A crown.
Kaka believes someone like Gerrard would make Milan a very strong team again.
"I like modern football, I like players that know how to attack and defend," said Kaka.
"If it was up to me, I would sign someone like (Steven) Gerrard, who for me is a complete player.
"He can play in any position, as a playmaker, midfielder, right-sided midfielder and he would look good at Milan."
Kaka is well aware the Rossoneri must strengthen their squad if they wish to compete for silverware next season.
"A cycle is ending, a new one will begin," he said. "The time has come to refresh the squad.
"You can have a mix of experience and young players with the will to win."
Gerrard recently extended his contract with Liverpool, which will see the England midfielder remain at Anfield until June 2013.

i wonder if Kaka would suit Liverpool instead. i would really love to see someone like him play for liverpool. hehehe.:mrgreen:

Gerrard would suit any team.

Haha. I don't see Arsenal beating Liverpool and Anfield for a couple of reasons.

1. Liverpool have a fully fit squad AND more than a week to rest. The players will be full of energy.
2. Arsenal play Chelsea and have only 2 days to recover. Add that to the fact that they played 1 day later than Liverpool.
3. Liverpool have bbeen scoring for fun in the past few games, except against Fulham.
4. Arsenal do not possess a DM who can mark Gerrard out of the game. Expect him to rampage.
5. The Arsenal centrebacks cannot keep up with the pace of Torres, with the exception of Djourou.
6. Mascherano will be a match for Fabregas, deny him the space to work. But this is of course not guaranteed, look at Essien vs Gerrard.

I think the deciding factor would be the fatigue that Arsenal will carry from playing Chelsea. Liverpool to win 2-0.

Anyway, no matter how this season comes up about. I'm impressed with this year's team. They proved many wrong, they kept on going. It's one of the best teams since 1990, it's only a matter of time, and that little stroke of luck that will make the difference.

So don't lose faith, remember, you'll never walk alone.

Thats for another attack on Sir Alex.You deserve it Rafa.Once is okay but the second time is no no.

Thats for another attack on Rafa.You deserve it ol' sly fox!Once is okay but the second time is no no.

:mrgreen::twisted:

Back