Liverpool FC Thread

robbie keane has been sold for 12million.
he's actually a great player and he never complaints when he was substituted.
compared to when he was in spurs. and now he's back there.
he may not have scored a lot for his time in liverpool, but i admit he is way better than kuyt.
his childhood dreams of playing for his favourite club is over in just 6 months.
it's sad to see him go.

oh well. i hope he will back and running and scoring goals for spurs under redknapp. first up, arsenal in the next match!! (sorry fgl bro)

Thats right loldude - you do laff out loud ..doncha...?

When I first opened the Football thread (not the current vol 2 but the original Vol 1 which was closedwhen it hit max pages) ... all the man u, pool & other neutral fans all mix it up and teasingly whack each other

SUDDENLY EVERYONE GOT THEIR OWN CLUB THREADS: WAHHHHHH SO PROTECTIVE ..... :rolleyes::mrgreen: ......

Its rather amusing .....

well I have watched & supported the Gunners since 1978 and seen it all before.

I take the good seasons with the bad .... BUT at least AFC didnt go 19 years (and counting) without winning the EPL :twisted:

just say lah u dun like;

F G L

no need to beat around the bush ah bro?

fgl please reply all the taunting in 1 post , help james to save some space!what you can do is quote all 3 messages in one post like the e.g above and remove the un-needed emoticons.

oh that makes it 2 arsenal fans that i dislike then, if you include yourself muahhahaha.

its ok if we don't win the epl league for 19 years, we are the PEOPLES club.(but hey, we got the champs league)

THIS IS ANFIELD.

i hope arsenal can qualify for at least cl in 4th place, NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :)

p.s taunting is healthy

we are not bein harsh la bro...
coz u see eh... arsenal's standard like drop like tat. i think arsene is chilling liao.

for the CL, hmmm... i think can wait long long la

correct not channie bro?

you are damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn right, wyldeboon.

Last edited:
fgl please reply all the taunting in 1 post ,

oh that makes it 2 arsenal fans that i dislike then, if you include yourself muahhahaha.

.(but hey, we got the champs league)

p.s taunting is healthy

quote]

1. EH WARAOWEH - MY SUKA LAH .... :mad:

2. WHOSE THE OTHER AFC FAN U DISLIKE - MAYBE HE CAN BE MY NEW BEST FRIEND? :cool:

3. YES TAUNTING IS HEALTHY - HAHAHA AGREE WITH U ON THAT :mrgreen:

Why? Cause Rick Parry brought him in, not Benitez.
Wait are you referring to my post or what?? :confused:

Anyway if you have been Liverpool fans (those who thinks rather than sing when we win :rolleyes:) for so long you should know the reason, don't need others to tell you :mrgreen:.

Anyway here it is. Liverpool has been bringing in flops year in year out at ridiculous price - remember Diouf (£10 mil), Cisse (£14 mil). Also the famous signing of 2 keepers at the end of the transfer window?

These are just a couple of fumble signing by the club and if it is man u, fergie have the final say on the signing but for liverpool, rick parry decides who comes in from the list of players that the manager gives the board.

Reason why Rafa hasn't sign a new contract? He wants to have full control on bringing/signing new players like fergie.

There's alot of quality players that he wants but he did not get it cos Rick Parry was too slow or weak in negotiations (weak in nego - Lucas Neill transfer). Lets put it this way, if we did not bring in Keane (not Rafa 1st choice but reportedly it was Rick Parry 1st choice) and instead pump the $ into bringing in Gareth Barry (which IS Rafa 1st choice), we will win more games than just drawing games (speculation BUT just look at Villa). Maybe some fans prefer us drawing games instead of winning?? :confused:

Also marketing of Liverpool as brand name is really weak compare to Man Utd, Chelsea or even Arsenal.
Our shirt sponsor deals is one of the worst among the top 4 team in England.

One of the reason why the club was sold to the Americans instead of DIC (even though they have been in talks with Liverpool from the very beginning) - DIC wants to bring their own people on board as CEO whereas the Americans will let Rick Parry stay as CEO.

There's more reason WHY Rick Parry has to go BUT ... hey there is the internet and google, you can search for news that involves Liverpool FC and Rick Parry ... do your own judgement.

check out todays Newpaper - page 48 ..headlines:

LOSER FOOLS

about how the club has inhouse fighting & how they bungled in the Robie Keane affair and lost 8M after only 6 months - chalat siak! :mrgreen:

Every club has inhouse fighting even arsenal that's why management keep changing either for the better or worst :-D.

Yea can't believe that Spurs got a good deal out of this messy situation although at 1st I though we will get Lennon in part exchange but ...

It's the same as Lucas Neill saga when blackburn want to sell him to liverpool but wants warnock in the deal as well. We refuse but somehow, warnock still ends up at blackburn at much lower price and we end up not getting Lucas Neill!!

Really good deal by Liverpool!!! :mrgreen:

but the page 48 headline

LOSER FOOL

malu siak - new paper also one kind huh? :mrgreen:

Hahaa it's TNP afterall.

I remember 1 time their pathetic "reporter" :mrgreen: somehow keeps track of how many man u players score goals for england ie man u 2 lfc 0. Mind you that is when they play for england but all this disappear after eng trash germany 5 0 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FOR ALL YOU LIVERPOOL FANS................WHY?WHY??

l00serp00l14ua.jpg

GET A ROOM PLS:)

Last edited:

rofl nice one which prompted me to find some nice pictures too!

wengerje7.jpg

can you even try shitting in this position like him!?

gilbertoandpatrickveira.jpg

the reason why gilberto left arsenal , cause viera(his partner) not in arsenal anymore!

Last edited:

gay-kissing-4.jpg

RooneyandRonaldo.jpg

shit i think we got owned this time , only got man utd and liverpool gayness going on NOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
I'm surprised that Rafa did not see that coming. 2 players can get a red card in this match in 90 mins. 1 of them is Fellaini & the other is Lucas.

Moyes knows this that's why he take Fellaini out but Rafa ... :rolleyes:.
Another 30 mins. Good for the fans but certainly not good for the players esp liverpool players.

Well guess we will have to deal with Rafa rotation in coming games yet again :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back