Liverpool FC Thread

A point gained is certainly better than a loss BUT draws against team that we shouldn't even break a sweat to beat is ... frustrating.

Another calculations of lfc points :mrgreen:
Liverpool W13 D9 L1 P48

Take 4 draws and even them towards W/L ratio and you will have
Liverpool W15 D5 L3 P50

Take that 1 loss and add it under the draw column you will get
Liverpool W13 D10 L0 P49

The W15 D5 L3 still looks good to me even with 3 losses :mrgreen:.

Woohooo Liverpool are now on level points with Villa but are ahead of them on the table due to Rafa's reds score more goals!!!

Imagine that ... we score more goals!! Wohoooo!!!

On a serious note :mrgreen: this season it seems that the race for 2nd - 4th is really a close race. Every season there are always 1 joker team to "disturb" the top 4 and this season is Villa.

Ofcos the title is still there for the top 4 ... (eerrr 5? :twisted:) to win it!!

Yupyup agreed. We better beat Chelski tho, and this time we got the support of the ABCs ( Anything But Chelski ) so we shld beat them. I don't see why not. But reality smacks me on the side of the head and tells me: BORE DRAW AGAIN. Damn.

not the type of win i would like to see. but well a win is a win .

bosingwa kicking benayoun's back infront of the linesman = no red card.
lampard's harmless tackle = red card.

either mike riley is a really lousy ref or it must have been some mafia influence.

p.s nice low-blow on bosingwa from gerrard hahaahha.

Last edited:
Don't think we played this game any other difference than those games that we drew.

Chelsea really doesn't look like the team Mourinho built. Cech is no more the best keeper he used to be and Terry doesn't look like the leader he was under Mourinho.

Surprisingly I don't know why we did not cross the ball into the penalty box more often but tends to deliver it more only after 85 mins?!

not the type of win i would like to see. but well a win is a win .

either mike riley is a really lousy ref or it must have been some mafia influence.

p.s nice low-blow on bosingwa from gerrard hahaahha.

Mile Riley ... lol I always thought he's a man u fan!! Although I'm surprise that the bloody linesman did not see that stamp by bosingwa!!

Can't imagine if Bosingwa was sent off. Stinky will walk out man, I swear. :D

BUT. Riley is really blind. Everyone around Benayoun gesticulated angrily(even the ball boy!) but Riley was just blind.

Mike Riley was good in the first half, well except for Gerrard hurting Bosingwa's balls but that was so early in the game it would be ridiculous to do anything harsh.

I think he left his brain in the dressing room. If anything at all, the Lampard-Alonso(I think?) exchange was an obvious 50-50 challenge which Lampard won. He got the ball first and the Liverpool player actually kicked into Lampard's leg. Ref went retarded and for a reason unknown probably even to God, sent him off.

And I thought the Bosingwa thing looked quite funny, once again proving that Mike Riley left his brain somewhere. Even the Linesman instantly flagged for a foul, Mike Riley says no. Referee was seriously pathetic.

Btw did anyone catch the full post-match review on Football Channel? Quite funny! The fat talkative Brit lost his cool completely at the ref.

Damn should have stayed on for the post match review.

The tackle on Benayoun was out rightly stupid, I'm shocked the ref didn't see it, even more shocked at the linesman who could give the throw in to Chelsea. :confused:

Ah well, a win's a win. Look ahead to the upcoming games.

Back