Liverpool FC Thread

Happy CNY ppl :eek:.
A good game but once again ...

We need a wide player that can deliver a good cross. Heck forget that, we need any player that can deliver a good cross :mrgreen:

Indra Shadan for sale dude ... :mrgreen:

Gareth Barry? Rafa wants to buy him but someone up there doesn't want to budge from their offer/value of 17 mil and Villa doesn't want to sell him for less than 18 mil although for that deal to happen, Alonso need to be sold off :???:.

I much prefer a real winger rather than buying a central mid and push him on the wings like what Rafa is doing now - pushing a striker to play wideman.

And about American's giving enough money? :confused:
Once again substantial != enough.

Remember the americans already let rafa spend $20 mil & $7 mil on Keane and Dossena on the same season that he wants to bring in Barry as well. This does not included those few millions quids that Rafa spends on youngsters and also free signing.

That's $27 mil + $17 mil ++.
Now when is the last time a liverpool manager are given that much $$ to spend on a single season :mrgreen:

Not forgetting the $20++ mil on Torres and another $18 mil on Mach!
Every season, it seems, Rafa budget is around $40 mil!!!

how about joaquin or vicentez? >:D
Both players this season seems ... nameless :mrgreen:.
Joaquin I think at Valencia and they are not doing well.
I think before Rafa spends alot on another of his flops, he should consider giving the young reds a try out.

You never know another Insua might just pop up :mrgreen:

Oh yes.........i think Pennant shld be given another chance...........he was one of the stars of the 2007 CL Final.
I'm afraid to say that Pennant is currently on loan at Pompey even though the club wanted to sell him, it seems he wants to "fight" for his place in the squad :rolleyes:.

Although the real reason could be that he wants to see out his contract so that any "transfer" fees can go into his pocket instead of the club :mrgreen:.

I mean comeon, the chance to play for Real Madrid and you say No?!

Pennant can even make it at Pool and talk about Madrid?he wasnt so useful at first when he was at Arsenal.

Pool needs someone with speed,precision and attacking minded-ness.that is what is lacking in the Pool team from a United fan perspective.they attack down the middle too often.Plus Keane can be deployed down the wings too.Time to make that big money transfer look more worthwhile or he'll just be another flop like that Voronin.

cmon dudes, if pennant was really any good- Wenger wouldnt have sold him ... just like Bentley ....

remember Wenger: WE MAKE SUPERSTARS, NOT BUY THEM

hmmmmmmmmm, well its not up to us to say who liverpool should be buying, benitez will always suprise us with some funny buys HHEHEH.

hmmmmmmmmm, well its not up to us to say who liverpool should be buying, benitez will always suprise us with some funny buys HHEHEH.

Yep, I mean he is the manager, and he knows what's best.

We just need better performances and some luck, which I feel is coming soon. :D

i hate to say this but this is a fact. ( fgl : this will make u happy )

arsenal had all sort of crappy and unstable players, but they still could do it for that season last time. its all down to the players and manager man.

i hate to say this but this is a fact. ( fgl : this will make u happy )

arsenal had all sort of crappy and unstable players, but they still could do it for that season last time. its all down to the players and manager man.

Hehe hate to say this but it's a fact that wenger can turn youngsters/boys into stars :mrgreen:.

He's the only manager who have the balls to play his youngsters in the league week in week out even if it means dropping points!!! :twisted:

I mean just look at this season, he has crappy defence, weak midfield and team full of injuries BUT still, they are only 6 points behind rafa's team which has spend $30++ mil!!!??

Back