Liverpool FC Thread

Physical game, as expected. Unlucky indeed.

Liverpool's been lacking that bit of luck required for all the 1-0 wins. But we'll tide through it like a good team would. :D

skrtel is a more no-nonsense defender. but kinda stubborn. lack of composure and not really that intelligent. but good thing is that he plays hard and aggresive.

agger has more intellegent play and knows how and when to get forward. adds a dimension to the team. and yea he can shoot from distance. but i see him lack of concentration at times.

Neither.

Agger is more compose compare to Skrtel but I don't like the way he try to play the ball out of defense even though he is under pressure by the opposition.

That is why Rafa prefer Skrtel to Agger due to Skrtel no nonsense defending - ie just make a clearance, end of story.

Physical game, as expected. Unlucky indeed.

Liverpool's been lacking that bit of luck required for all the 1-0 wins. But we'll tide through it like a good team would. :D

Hahahaa it is a physical game alright and I think most ppl watching that game knows it but it seems Rafa watch a different game!!

I would prefer to bring in Masch instead of Lucas!!

Damn it! This draw won't hurt so much if we were to win against teams like West Ham, Stoke and Fulham!

Also I believe that in football, you make your own luck :mrgreen:!

You make your own luck to a certain extent, but sometimes circumstances just don't help. The previous game aswell, coming so close in the dying minutes.

I'm not making any excuses for the draws here, but it's that little bit of luck needed for all the 1-0 wins at the end.

Oh well, we're level on top with man utd, and we have to play them, so all's still good. I believe if the end is near for liverpool at this stage, then the end has already came for arsenal ages ago. :D

You make your own luck to a certain extent, but sometimes circumstances just don't help. The previous game aswell, coming so close in the dying minutes.

I'm not making any excuses for the draws here, but it's that little bit of luck needed for all the 1-0 wins at the end.

Oh well, we're level on top with man utd, and we have to play them, so all's still good. I believe if the end is near for liverpool at this stage, then the end has already came for arsenal ages ago. :D

If you need luck to win games than that old sly fox surely have a four leave clover with him!!! :mrgreen::cool:

Liverpool starting to show signs of cracking under pressure?Well Pool fans blame Rafa for putting extra pressure on the team.

United stay on top by goal difference and still a game in hand.

haha i never had faith in rafa, so i had never blamed him :p

a loss is a loss though , no excuse. The only things that matters after 90 minutes full time is the results , nothing else.

cmonnnnnnnn pooooolllllllllll

No worries la..........we will see when we meet at Old Trafford. But i think it's gonna be very hard to unsettle Man U now to be honest, ahead of us by goal difference with 1 game in hand. The only consolation is that its January. Man U now churning out the 1-0 wins........sooner or later their gonna have to crack. I know, Liverpool have been equally culpable of that. As for ARSEnal.................NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH dead and buried liao Arsene Wenger shld go to Real Madrid more future there, so much money can buy all the young players he wants.

Liverpool starting to show signs of cracking under pressure?Well Pool fans blame Rafa for putting extra pressure on the team.

United stay on top by goal difference and still a game in hand.

Crack under pressure? From what i see, liverpool still play the same way as they did from start of the season till now, the only difference is team doesn't want to score against us 1st!! :mrgreen:

I think we should really thank Abramovich for pumping in millions on Chelsea or else manu will already be "the successful team in england"! :cool:

True as well bro well said. But then again, they've also prevented us frm taking the title.

Wait wat am i talking abt............those seasons we were nothing more than a bunch of pretenders. So............thx Chelski! U we always there when we needed u, frm preventing Man U frm winning more titles ( although u failed miserably last season ) to letting us bash ur home record and giving us the lead earlier in the season.

I can understand why Pool need to rely on Chelski to prevent United from surpassing Pools record.

Well SAF in some ways will not retire till he beats that record.That was his aim when he first signed for United and that was to change the surface of the English League that was once dominated by the likes or Rush and co.

ZAPP YOUR POINTS BRO .... hahahaa

Back