Liverpool FC Thread

RELAX POOL FANS..IT`S ALL PART OF THE GAME...
THERE IS NO FUN WHEN THERE IS NO FRIENDLY ARGUEMENTS..
BUT OF COURSE,THERE IS A LIMIT LAH..WE ONLY MAKE FUN OF THE CLUB AND NOT AGAINST ANYONE PERSONAL..EVERYONE DOES THAT...
I HAVE LOTS OF MANURE,CHELSKI AND LIVERFOOL..OPS I MEAN LIVERPOOL FANS AND WE ALWAYS GET IT ON DURING MATCHES..BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY..IT`ALL ABOUT HAVING GOOD FUN.....

930c_1.JPG

i guess liverpool got the most softies supporters, so much so that arsenal softies have to join us here due to their insignificant numbers ahhaha..

like i said , we welcome you arsenal fans WAHHAHAHA i would think that the other clubs would be nice like us to put up with homeless people like yall :D

Last edited:
U mean, they aren't as charitable and hospitable as us so they no choice to come here? Ahh..........now we turn into Home for Homeless arh? Must pay fees hor.............

nope , they made themself homeless, look at their own players .Same story, have to leave to join OTHERS AHHAHAHA

Last edited:
im a hxc liverpool fan. but i like arsenal's style of play and i really like thierry henry.
lets bring all our trash talk to manure!

Reactions: fgl
Eh bro, Henry is in Barcelona now leh.

BARCELONA AND LIVERPOOL ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY!

Yes, if you wanna talk thrash, go to manure please.

AHH AHH AHH i only got 2 words: YA RIGHT! Haha lolz anyway best of luck against Hull this weekend, especially with Manucho on their side now. Hahaz.

Back to topic, time for 2 Merseyside derbies in a row! Time to whip those Blues into shape.

hmmmmm I womder if pool can go back to the top or if Rafa kena 'affected" by fergie liao :mrgreen:

yea i prefer agger too, he seems like a player that have a pressuring presence which is important for a defender. Skrtel doesn't look that convincing to me at the moment.

but thats just my opinion, wonder what the others think of agger and skrtel.

Back