Liverpool FC Thread

I believe manure's thread need some love too.

Keep your predictions and all in your own head, cause people might laugh at it if you say it. Wishful thinking gets you nowhere.

Have fun anyway, in your own fantasy world.

i believe this is the "if you can't beat them join them " thingy.

Let them have some fun here by saying whatever they want la, have some sympathy for them. They need some loving from us, too lonely with their small numbers in their own thread.

WE WELCOME YOU ARSENAL FANS . Please keep proving us right by posting here :D

btw , thanks for increasing the thread posts here instead of keeping your own thread active.Hmm, that actaully reminds me of how arsenal who can't even keep their players HEH.

(p.s The chelsea and man utd softies do not post that much crap on our thread, and they manage to keep their players, hmm coincidence. :p)

MERCYYYYYY

Last edited:
lets face it ..... this year's results will be:

EPL
1. CHAMPIONS: ARSENAL
2. RUNNERS UP: MAN U
3. 3RD: CHELSKI
4. 4th: VILLA
5. 5th: pool - can try for intertoto cup

CHAMP LEAGUE
2.RUNNERS UP: BARCELONA

FA CUP
2. RUNNERS UP: MAN U

YOU READ HERE FIRST: FGL'S PREDICTIONS
:mrgreen::cool::mrgreen:​

wow tat was indeed so...
juz one word...

BULLSHIT!!!

HAHA!
so many comments uncalled for.
Well,we'll just let the players do the playing.
and let the audience(us) do the hush hush.
boasting about each others team and flaming the others isnt going to do good
:)

lol.what rubbish..it`s all for fun..why get so touchy?ppl do make fun of arsenal many many times and we do take it.....sheesh...
take a chill pill and NEVER WALK ALONE;)

anyway,ALL THE BEST TO LIVERPOOL..HOPE THAT YOU ALL CAN KEEP WINNING GAMES AND STAY TOP

I'm chilled. It's for fun obviously. because nothing you said is true.

But please, say it in your own Arsenal thread, it's not fun to spam up other threads with useless statements. I'd gladly take it if you took this someplace else, like say another thread.

And thank you, good luck Arsenal, hope you qualify for the champions league.

And thank you, good luck Arsenal, hope you qualify for the champions league.

oh..we will qualify for the champions league alright...:)

lastly..you should be president of this thread.....a true red fan..

salute!

Last edited:
pLASTIC - if not for us AFC fans spammin this thread - it wud be:​

BORING

HERE
:mrgreen:

PS - DONT BE GABRA LIKE RAFA ......​

Yes FGL, u cld write a whole book of all the nonsense posted...........sure be best seller one..........right alongside the one which details the collapse of the Arse hehe. Ehh we make our own fun ok..............no need u to make fun for us hor........and no need for u to make fun OF us ahh.............end of season then we see leh..........hope Arsenal qualify for europe ahh...........good luck hor.........

On a side note, bro plastic, no need to take ppl's comments to seriously la, those suffering frm acute depression nd love man, not hate. Haha.

RELAX BROS - ALL IN GOOD FUN ..WHY EVEN SOME OF FGL KAKI NANGERS (SOME OF MY BEST KAKIS AS WELL) SUPPORT OTHER TEAMS & WE GO AT IT FULL STEAM..

MANU FANS WILL REMEMBER RORK & THE EPIC BATTLES WE HAD WITH HIM ... B4 HE KENA BANNED BY MODS ...

SO TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT ... & DRINK IT UP - JUST LIKE FINE TEQUILLA .... :mrgreen:

Haha........except the some fo the mudslinging is anything but fine.............relak lar..............that one i know long long liao........is ok, but dun be too insulting la.........more jokes plz!

On a side note, a pinch of salt+a fine tequila=YUKK!

Stevie G gonna masuk soon .... hammer dj who dowan play coldplay ...what la .... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back