Liverpool FC Thread

hmm...well that is what a thread is for right?

anyway, i think that you can start a WHO`S E P**** IS BIGGER thread
sure would hit the top list....

hmm...used to...when hleb, flamini, henry were still ard...
but now? dun think so...tat's y it's hard for arsenal even to be in top 4.
来年は頑張ってね!

yeah,those were the days and they are gone now.
but the present gunners will come up soon:)

Take a look when the mangers were hired. You think Ferguson or Wenger would last that long if they were hired in this recent years? Results don't come in a few games and managers change so quickly. Liverpool had a bad run of managers.

Haha, better football. Matter of opinion, I like Henry very much, but if good football don't produce results, what's the point. Look at Man Utd's 1-0 wins over the recent weeks, good football? But they're going up the table.

No, this isn't about whos e-penis is bigger, this is about how people come over to this thread, about liverpool thinking they know alot. How you posted here to proclaim this thread being about e-penis shows that you just had to point something out to signify the size of yours.

Maybe you shouldn't worry about Liverpool, man utd the bpl, the champions league, or whatever. Just try to keep your players, alright?

PS: People talk about the champions league because we actually won it, how about you? Try talking about a fantasy champions league win if that'll help you sleep at night.

Take a look when the mangers were hired. You think Ferguson or Wenger would last that long if they were hired in this recent years? Results don't come in a few games and managers change so quickly. Liverpool had a bad run of managers.

Haha, better football. Matter of opinion, I like Henry very much, but if good football don't produce results, what's the point. Look at Man Utd's 1-0 wins over the recent weeks, good football? But they're going up the table.

No, this isn't about whos e-penis is bigger, this is about how people come over to this thread, about liverpool thinking they know alot. How you posted here to proclaim this thread being about e-penis shows that you just had to point something out to signify the size of yours.

Maybe you shouldn't worry about Liverpool, man utd the bpl, the champions league, or whatever. Just try to keep your players, alright?

PS: People talk about the champions league because we actually won it, how about you? Try talking about a fantasy champions league win if that'll help you sleep at night.

exactly, like what i am saying . He just made this place into a "my e-penis is larger than yours" with his postings.

ahhaha plastic relax! , just let him tease us a little hehe :p Its healthy for the thread and it sure does keep the thread alive seeing the liverpool fans posting.

cmon , just look at the liverpool's thread replies and views compared to the arsenal's one HAHAHAHA.

Last edited:
Lolz.............wylde, ur comments remind me of 2 seasons ago, when all we Liverpool fans could do was talk, talk, talk. I used to bash Man U to no end myself, bcos that was all the bragging rights we cld get. Yes, u may have beaten Chelski and Man U but don't forget, Liverpool did that too, and we did not lose to Stoke, Hull and Fulham, although i concede that we did drop points against all 3. I think that we shld all jus sit back, chill and let the season end. Then, we'll see who's best.

At least here people know what they're talking about. I wouldn't give a crap if this was taken some place else, but here? Psh, accusations and false statements.

PS: Sorry if I misunderstood your post, haha. :mrgreen:

Very happy to see a BORING thread come to life just like that..... it just brings me to tears...

Now,don`t be hatin......

Cheers!

Last edited:
lets face it ..... this year's results will be:

EPL
1. CHAMPIONS: ARSENAL
2. RUNNERS UP: MAN U
3. 3RD: CHELSKI
4. 4th: VILLA
5. 5th: pool - can try for intertoto cup

CHAMP LEAGUE
2.RUNNERS UP: BARCELONA

FA CUP
2. RUNNERS UP: MAN U

LEAGUE CUP
1. CHAMPIONS: SPURS
2.RUNNERS UP: HARD TO SAY

YOU READ HERE FIRST: FGL'S PREDICTIONS
:mrgreen::cool::mrgreen:​

Yeah, now we know why the posts in the Arsenal thread are 'dumber' than those here, although the one who usually does the BS-ing in the Arsenal thread had to come over here. DON'T DIRTY OUR THREAD!!!!!

wah paing eh - our suka lah .. :mrgreen:

cmon gunner bros - lets dirty this pool thread :twisted:

PISS IN THE POOL EVERBODY! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Latest posts

Back