Liverpool FC Thread

You took the quote from the wrong pundit.

Even Hansen and McMahon who can be critical of Liverpool at times will give credit when credit is due.

McMahon is not biased but Hansen. I can't agree with you there. He has got to be one of the most biased pundit. But he's good though. Hahha.

Last edited:
Aiyah, these ppl just want to bash 'Pool bcos its cool to do so, how many pundits have bashed them b4? Its well true that we haven't won the title since 1990, b4 i was born, but when we get something resembling a title chase going, these losers wanna come and lay us low a bit. Do they really want the title to come to Anfield again or do they want to be the last ones to have won it in 1990? Watta lol.

Maybe cause Pool coudnt match the history and success that the previous team had done back in the 80s.

Well, liverpool is doing much better than before. So no doubt, it's only a matter of time. Don't think they should be trying to copy what the past team did, but to win as many throphies as they can in their own way.

PS: I doubt man utd could replicate their heyday form either.

Well, it was a 2-0 win over Preston...........looks like an easy game by the scoreline, but it was anything but. Thankfully, Torres has made a goalscoring return. Now to sit back, relax, turn on the air-con and TV, and watch the goals come like a waterfall.

Well, liverpool is doing much better than before. So no doubt, it's only a matter of time. Don't think they should be trying to copy what the past team did, but to win as many throphies as they can in their own way.

PS: I doubt man utd could replicate their heyday form either.

fully agree! man utd is nothing compared to what liverpool was!!!!!! hahah! awesome

fully agree! man utd is nothing compared to what liverpool was!!!!!! hahah! awesome

Neither was the old man utd anything liverpool was.
But that says nothing about the current situation, and who gathered the most points in year 2008.

PS: If you understand what I wrote, or even english at all, when you said fully agree, I don't think you knew what you were agreeing with.

ohh! i misread your post. sorry about that! but oh well you get my point! i guess soccer genes have been lost through generations, haha!

Heehee...Rafa just hantam Ferguson on his mind games.....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=607965&sec=england&cc=4716

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=607978&sec=england&cc=4716

A smart and calculated move by Rafa at this time of the season. His statement to the media may result in the following:

(i) give the FA and the referees some serious food for thoughts.
(ii) referees will not be so "charitable" to ManYoo from now on.
(iii) Ferguson will face more sideline ban when he opens his big mouth.
(iv) give encouragement to other teams and their managers who play against ManYoo.

;)

Let's wait and see the Chelsea - Man Utd match. It was a tough game, but the last 10 minutes was a pain to watch, seeing the ball hit the cross bar and the post. Oh well, not everything goes to plan, so we'll wait and see.

There's still alot of matches to play, and Torres isn't back to full fitness yet, but we already see the legendary link up with him and Gerrard coming back!

after what i've seen in liverpool match against stoke,
i'm baffled that rafa can't see that liverpool played way below-par.
he was sitting at the director's box btw.
he should be able to see everything.

the only reason i can think of of not putting torres in the first 11 may be because 1) torres may not be fully fit or 2) he doesn't want torres to get injured against a team that is so much more physical.

other than that, i can't seem to understand why kuyt plays forward, lucas was not taken off before half-time, and that he didn't give a wake up call to all of them.

i guess he was so bored that he played mind games with fergie.

Latest posts

Back