Liverpool FC Thread

you all not only have shit luck, i think u all step on animal shit or something.

To me, this is the first time arsenal is so pathetic since i started watching football. i don't know, it just makes me sad , can i cry for you? :(

Arsenal -had the most entertaining and attacking football style, now becomes a club that struggles to keep their players(entertaining in another way)

i guess its time for a downfall just like a economic crisis that happens every couple of years.(hey, it happens to most clubs, even liverpool )

now i ahbang with arsenal fans ,because i don't think they even pose a threat to be in the top four ( just like man city).

p.s trash talking detected!

Last edited:
There is a fine line between being a diehard fan and being crazy. Arsenal for the CL? Ok, i won't rule that out, after all, Liverpool did it after finishing 5th in EPL. But saying that the title is still yours? Puh-leese...............u may have beaten Man U and Chelski but losing to Stoke, Hull and Fulham? Go away la...........this is wasting time.

aye loldude333 , chill.

fgl just taunting and talking cock , hes coming here to mock for fun one la. just whack back and tease :p

Nowadays Arsenal players are all lembek sial :mrgreen:. There's no more hard tackling players like Nigel Winterburn, Patrick Vieira, Sol Campbell, Ray Parlour type of players. Nowadays there are too much skill players in Arsenal ranks.

Arsenal need someone like Gareth Barry instead of Arshavin.

REDS CONFIRM KEANE TALKING TO SPURS

Liverpool Football Club have confirmed that they've granted Robbie Keane permission to talk to Tottenham Hotspur about a possible return to White Hart Lane - but insist no deal has been finalised between the two clubs.

Guess that's the end of another good footballer who support liverpool as a child, playing for the reds.
The owner really need to fix this things fast ie - fire rick parry and bring in a new CEO! :cool:

Don't get me wrong , i like arsenal and their fans(except for 1). But because you guys have a arsenal rep that behaves like an cat going through a wood chipper in our thread, therefore trash talking exists :p

THIS IS ANFIELD.

anyway

Liverpool striker Robbie Keane is making his way to London to undergo a medical after Tottenham Hotspur agreed a £15m transfer fee to take him back to White Hart Lane.

Their had been reports of swap deal, with Spurs winger Aaron Lennon heading to Anfield, but the two clubs have settled on a cash-only deal.

damn ! we lost 5 million! bought keane at 20mil!

Last edited:
I think you guys are going a bit too harsh on Arsenal. Just you wait and watch! Go GUNNERS!

we are not bein harsh la bro...
coz u see eh... arsenal's standard like drop like tat. i think arsene is chilling liao.

for the CL, hmmm... i think can wait long long la

correct not channie bro?

you all not only have shit luck, i think u all step on animal shit or something.

To me, this is the first time arsenal is so pathetic since i started watching football. i don't know, it just makes me sad , can i cry for you? :(

p.s trash talking detected!

well I have watched & supported the Gunners since 1978 and seen it all before.

I take the good seasons with the bad .... BUT at least AFC didnt go 19 years (and counting) without winning the EPL :twisted:

aye loldude333 , chill.

fgl just taunting and talking cock , hes coming here to mock for fun one la. just whack back and tease :p

Thats right loldude - you do laff out loud ..doncha...? :mrgreen:

When I first opened the Football thread (not the current vol 2 but the original Vol 1 which was closedwhen it hit max pages) ... all the man u, pool & other neutral fans all mix it up and teasingly whack each other

SUDDENLY EVERYONE GOT THEIR OWN CLUB THREADS: WAHHHHHH SO PROTECTIVE ..... :rolleyes::mrgreen: ......

Its rather amusing .....

Back