Liverpool FC Thread

but we want pool to falter ...what :p

if rafa can play mind games with fergie's man u like how man u did to keegan's newcastle and their 12 point lead back in 1996, liverpool can win one...

too bad rafa is so quiet, he's too FOCUSED IN TRAINING HIS PLAYERS and say that 16 times...

yank owner:

1. tell rafa to shut up about new payers and tell him to get on with what he's got.
2. go behind his back and sound out Klinnsmann to replace rafa.
3. Both owners admit not trusting tthe other
4. except for kuching kurap minor teams, pool can't beat he premiership :twisted:clubs...

POOL IS GOING TO THE DOGS LAH....

as usual lah bro

its between your beloved team and my dearest club...and maybe that stamford bridge outfit.every year in and out...

lol read the newspapers . really think it was the owners who are F***ing the team up.

i agree! i've been supporting liverpool for ten years now.
and i seriously think that the new owners are in this for the money. hahah.

did u guys read on the part where the newspaper says "liverpool could be top of the premiership"? haha. damn man.

to arsenal fans. tough luck on the carling cup 2nd leg tie. heh.

rafa has just got to go. liverpool really plays shit now sadly

haha. i have no say on that bro..
but i was smiling thruout the game ytd.
i mean they were a non-league side and we're sure to win them like we did. 5-2 not that bad, looking at how the non-league side play. :)

i was laughing when havant and waterlooville took the lead twice against pool.they must feel embarrassed after the game despite their win.

i was laughing when havant and waterlooville took the lead twice against pool.they must feel embarrassed after the game despite their win.

i agree bro. it was supposed to be a confident-builder match.
but we still won. and im proud of the boys.

benayoun with his 2nd hat-trick in liverpool colours!! :mrgreen:

honestly, from the first half I didnt know which was the epl team and which was the non league team :mrgreen:

personally I'd be ASHAMED if my team let in TWO goals at home against NON LEAGUE opposition

malu ....

I was passing by the supermarket at Clementi WEST this morning...there was a HAM sale ...

Buy1 get 1 telur free :p:mrgreen::twisted:

keep rafa ...we want pool where they are!

Back