Liverpool FC Thread

its a matter of time...
we been winning since 92 btw
and we are catching up to their 18 league titles

its a matter of time only bro
we conquer their thread first for starters...
hehehehe

actually the start was giggsy overtaking some liverpool legend as the most decorated player.next is then the hijacking of liverpool thread.

actually liverpool bad luck happen when they buy that arsenal player lah
micheal thomas...

let us see what our bro fgl have to say about this??

no doubt they won the champions' league recently,that one was a great game but their winning of titles not so consistent like Us..

every season,we (man utd) are always mentioned as having this title,favourite, that title favourite

but liverpool??? hmm..well the pundits would say sumting like "you can never write off liverpool-they looked strong in every department,a few good signings and they are the favourites' dark horses" etc etc

but week in week out, they disappointing..

now half way to season..its our bro fgl's team and our team..with maybe that stamford bridge outfit..

even our blue half are above the Anfield team ...

any Reds fans care to comment about your team???

where's taytehni?

i reckon pompy will be among the top soon.not forgetting the blue half of merseyside.liverpool from hero to zero in a decade.

lol here i am. anyway the club owners admitted they talked to klinsman but now rafa has the backing from both the co-chairman. :)

lol here i am. anyway the club owners admitted they talked to klinsman but now rafa has the backing from both the co-chairman. :)

Sooner the fukin yanks go the better. Utter clueless twats. Pardon my french, I'm pretty pissed off at the two idiots and also Coco the Clown.

i rmbed last year newspapr article...something abt if rafa goes, majority of them will go with him..
hmm do u think tats possible or really mean it
like cmon, torres just arrived in pool. i don think he will go right

if they follow rafa = instant failure and no medal or honours.that is whats currently hapening at pool

i rmbed last year newspapr article...something abt if rafa goes, majority of them will go with him..
hmm do u think tats possible or really mean it
like cmon, torres just arrived in pool. i don think he will go right

People like Xabi, Nando, Ryan, who came to Liverpool from other leagues, who came to Liverpool because of Rafa's reputation, will be unsettled, for sure.

If I was Rafa I'd walk. And I can't say I'd blame him after the antics of the two idiot Americans.

but on the bright side, if they go
arse,manu and chel got 1 rival down to concern

ya gotta think back when chelsea lost mourinho. chelsea didnt really falter, they are still challenging the title.

bowing rafa out at mid season wont be good. surely, the players will be unsettled if he goes, but if they got a better replacement, liverpool can still win the title...

Back