Liverpool FC Thread

It's all down to the ridiculous zonal marking Rafa has set, it's useless and he dosent want to amend it. First time we lost with Torres scoring,damn

yup zonal marking got to be blame for this cause our players seems that they are rooted to the ground most of the time in dead ball situation.
seldom see them jump for the ball!
ppl already blame zonal marking for a couple of seasons already but it dies down quickly cos we keep coming back and win/draw matches but this can't continue.

now every team will know how to play against lfc.
defend deep. kick the ball forward and hopefully gets a corner/free kick and score goals from there.

i think if rafa did not win anything this season again either he or the yanks will leave lfc.

ofcos have to have faith and back the team fgl.
we are not glory hunter fans :mrgreen:.
liverpool haven't won the title for nearly 20yrs and still there are plenty of the reds fans around the world.
ok time to sing bon jovi song now!
:cool:

Well heard from news that Rafa gonna quit cause of the debt which saw them have 2 million left for transfers.I wont be surprised.

3 games in and you declare the season over?
I think not.

tell those ppl they mite as well hand the premier league trophy to spurs now since they're top of the league aft three games & the season's over according to them. then we all can sit and wait for World Cup 2010... pffffffffft

just one of those unlucky days for the liverpool boys i guess..

i srsly have no idea why benitez doesnt put s.gerrard in his position, bring on reira on the left and put kuyt behind torres, or just play 4-4-2. why is this team so set on gerrard playing as a bloody supporting striker, that's NOT what he is, lucas's inability to push the game forward means gerrard has to do it for him, so theoretically we have 10.5 players not 11... lucas is a waste, play 4-4-2 until aquilani is fit.

oh well, YNWA, come on you reds!

3 games in and you declare the season over?
I think not.
Well I guess that response is meant for me =]. Whoever DECLARED the season is over for Liverpool anyway? When I said I "feel" like the season is over for Liverpool, was just expressing my disappointment after watching the match. I mean judging by thier overall performance from the past three matches, you really cant expect them to carry on playing at that standard and go on to win the title or something, can you? But of course things will change, for better or worse, you never know, and thats the fun of it, the unpredictability. So dont be offended(just in case) by my previous post, because I dont think you and I are on the same wavelength of thoughts =). But of course, I will go on supporting Liverpool every match, hoping for the best, I have plenty of faith in them. I still think they have a great chance to win the title, I hope they win the title and logically it is still very possible. So lets all look forward in hope of better things to come. Peace ^_^V

wow - anyone read today's newpaper? pool kena hantam left right centre for their performances so far this season

esp the fact that they only lost 2 game in the whole of last season & now 3 games into the new season they already equalled their last season's loss tally ...

some of the so called pool fans also condeming rafa & the team ....

things sure dont look good right now for pool huh?

tabloid paper?
that paper is good to pick dog shit after they done their biz!
must keep the neighbourhood clean :mrgreen:
their motto - use us to clean up after your dog :twisted:

err not only the papers are writing such stuff, some of their own fans are getting frustrated too. i cant remember which liverpool forum i was reading but the finger pointing have begun

err not only the papers are writing such stuff, some of their own fans are getting frustrated too. i cant remember which liverpool forum i was reading but the finger pointing have begun

agreed ...........

there's a storm brewing..... :cool:

Back